Names Searched Right Now:
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: Twins!

Twins!

I'm not really sure how to start this, but an introduction would be good, so hi - I'm Georgia! I originally joined nameberry to make a list of my favourite names, as I've been stalking the lists for months now, and I think it's about time I became a official berry. However, I then discovered the amazing little forum and I knew I had to post.

I'm currently blessed to be pregnant with twin girlies, which are set to arrive in January, and I'd love some help with names. My husband is completely hopeless, and doesn't really mind with names, as long as it's not too outrageous, so I'm in need of advice and opinions and I'm pretty certain I'm in the right place!

We already have one son, Henry Jude, although he sometimes goes as Harry, so names with nicknames are fine. I'm not really looking for the names to match as such, it's whatever I fall in love with. I'm wanting to stay away from what I'd class as bland names. I think Georgia Elizabeth, while nice is a bit bland, and I'd like more exciting names for my children. Our last name is Morgan if this is any help.

Some names that I like at the minute are;
    Cora, Lavinia, Juniper, Willow, Sienna, Arabella, Jemima, Lilith, Pippa, Wren, Elowen, Luna, Serena, Agatha, Isadora, Lila, Elodie, Elena, Seren, Laurel, Rue and Clover.

Sorry for the crazily long list - this is why I need help! Opinions on the names would be lovely, along with first/middle name and twin combinations. I'm up for suggestions too! I'm sure you established berries can think of millions of lovely names

Awaiting replies,
    New berry, Georgia!

Oops, I may have posted this in the wrong thread group, as I have just seen the 'sibset' one. I'm sure it's okay though? They are girls' names after all

From your list I like really Wren, Luna, Serena, Isadora, Lilith and Elena.
    For combos I like Isadora Wren & Elena Rue and Elodie Wren & Sienna Lilith.
    What about:
    Coralie
    Agnes
    Gemma
    Eliana
    Primrose
    Iris
    Esther
    Matilda
    Lowri
    Estelle
    Edith
    Aurora
    Clara
    Emmeline
    Cecily
    Imogen
    Amelie
    Blythe
    Eloise
    Sylvie
    Adeline
    Isla
    Poppy
    Beatrice
    Lark
    Freya
    Romilly
    Sophie
    Cordelia
    Rowan
    Liliana
    Everly
    Ariella
    Last edited by kirstenlouise; November 16th, 2013 at 08:52 PM.
    - Evelyn - Alice - Margot - Edith - Maeve - Gaia - Sylvie - Indira - Martha - Beatrix - Talitha (Tallie) - Freya -

- Seth - Marcus - Stefan - Roran (Rory) - Caspar - Reuben - Malachi - Christopher (Kit) - Eben - Gideon -

- Eden - Indigo - Ezri - Ophelia (Effie) - Zinnia - / - Tycho - Atticus - Beckett - Marius - Zephyr -

Thankyou so much I really like your suggestion of Sienna Lilith, I think it's adorable.
    From your suggestions, I like Aurora, Rowen and Sophie but I really like Sophie as Sofie instead, as I think it looks prettier - I think that's definitely one to add to the list! I like Rowen but it makes me think of a boys name, do you have a more feminine version of it?
    Again, thankyou so much

Henry Jude Morgan and ____ _____ & _____ ______:

Congratulations. Twins girls must be so exciting!

First I will pair some names that I think are good as first names for each girl:

Willow and Sienna

Sienna and Juniper

Elodie and Juniper

Elowen and Juniper

Laurel and Wren

Laurel and Seren

Cora and Juniper

Here are some suggestions of names you may like that I am going to mix in with your choices for the first names:

Juniper and Florence(nn wren)

Ruth and Lark

Melody and Willow

Sienna and Emberly

Ember and Laurel

Combinations of first and middle names now:

Juniper Eve and Willow Jay * Juniper Eve and Willow Faith

Sienna Jade and Elodie Ruth * Elodie Rue and Willow Eve

First and or Middle Ideas you may like based on your taste:

Emberley/Emberly
    Robin
    Lark or Cambria
    Larkin
    Coral or Meadow
    Pearl
    Ember or Oakley
    Opal
    Ruby or Fiona
    Jay
    Jade or Harmony
    Ivy
    Ivory or June
    Sydney
    Bree or Briony (BREE-oh-knee) or (BRY-oh-knee)Bryony
    Blythe
    Lillian or Lilac
    Aries
    Gemini or Gemma
    Cypress
    Simone or Juneau
    Oriole
    Ashlyn or Reese
    Ebony
    Yasmin or Xanthia -good luck and hope this helped.