Names Searched Right Now:
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Brother to Alaric

Hello Berries!

Now that I'm thinking of using Alaric as a first name I'm wondering what I would name a brother to Alaric. Being that Alaric is very uncommon I want to have names that would compliment each other. I don't necessary want them to be matchy, but I do want them to go well together. My three favorite names are James, Henry, and Elijah. I'm not looking to throw them away just yet. I still want to use them, but I want names that go with Alaric also. I probably won't use Elijah in the first name spot because I have one too many TVD/The Originals character names as favorites. It would be pretty obvious in the first name spot.

One name I think might fit and is already on my list is Conrad.

Suggestions please!
    Dany (Also known as Athena Danielle)
    Could you check out these threads? I'll return the favor.
    Link
    Link

Rosemary Gloria ~ Lilith Seraphine ~ Alaric Matthew ~ Henry Marcellus ~ Sebastian Rhys

With Alaric, you can't just pair it with any old name. My suggestions are going to be pretty colorful, but I do think Conrad sounds nice too.
    Godfrey
    Leopold
    Armand (if you don't mind matching first initial)
    Rolf
    Abelard
    Guy
    Wolfgang
    Barrett
    Lambert
    Wilhelm
    Graham
    Barnabus

loco for rococo

✫

fanciful: Twila Posey, Odette Francesca, Orlaith Glimmer, Fianna Ruby, Poet Cadenza, Indie Nell.
    ///             ///             ///     

Ouen Amos, Cillian Ambrose, Oswin Maverick, Casimir Orlando, Oscar Phineas. 

@Oiseau

I do like Godfrey, but it reminds me of another name that I like(Godric) where there is a distinctive God sound. I'm not religious in any way and I worry about the connections.

I love Leopold. I've been told that it's over the top, but I still love it. Definitely a possibility.

I like Barnabus, but not the nickname Barney. I was a huge Barney fan when I was a little kid and my family doesn't miss a opportunity to remind me. :P

I don't mind matching initials as long as the name doesn't sound similar.

Thank you!
    Dany (Also known as Athena Danielle)
    Could you check out these threads? I'll return the favor.
    Link
    Link

Rosemary Gloria ~ Lilith Seraphine ~ Alaric Matthew ~ Henry Marcellus ~ Sebastian Rhys