Names Searched Right Now:
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Brother to Alaric

Hello Berries!

Now that I'm thinking of using Alaric as a first name I'm wondering what I would name a brother to Alaric. Being that Alaric is very uncommon I want to have names that would compliment each other. I don't necessary want them to be matchy, but I do want them to go well together. My three favorite names are James, Henry, and Elijah. I'm not looking to throw them away just yet. I still want to use them, but I want names that go with Alaric also. I probably won't use Elijah in the first name spot because I have one too many TVD/The Originals character names as favorites. It would be pretty obvious in the first name spot.

One name I think might fit and is already on my list is Conrad.

Suggestions please!
    Dany (Also known as Athena Danielle)
    Ice Cream!

Rosemary Gloria ~ Lilith Seraphine ~ Alaric Matthew ~ Henry Marcellus ~ Sebastian Rhys

With Alaric, you can't just pair it with any old name. My suggestions are going to be pretty colorful, but I do think Conrad sounds nice too.
    Godfrey
    Leopold
    Armand (if you don't mind matching first initial)
    Rolf
    Abelard
    Guy
    Wolfgang
    Barrett
    Lambert
    Wilhelm
    Graham
    Barnabus

loco for rococo

loves: Vespera, Venus, Thisbe, Zula
    Napoleon, Percival, Tavish, Sverre, Vega

✫      *

@Oiseau

I do like Godfrey, but it reminds me of another name that I like(Godric) where there is a distinctive God sound. I'm not religious in any way and I worry about the connections.

I love Leopold. I've been told that it's over the top, but I still love it. Definitely a possibility.

I like Barnabus, but not the nickname Barney. I was a huge Barney fan when I was a little kid and my family doesn't miss a opportunity to remind me. :P

I don't mind matching initials as long as the name doesn't sound similar.

Thank you!
    Dany (Also known as Athena Danielle)
    Ice Cream!

Rosemary Gloria ~ Lilith Seraphine ~ Alaric Matthew ~ Henry Marcellus ~ Sebastian Rhys