Names Searched Right Now:
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Cadoc/Caddoc??

Cadoc/Caddoc??

My best girlfriend just found out that her second bundle of joy is a boy. Her first-born son's name is Breccan, and so I've been looking for some names that fit with Breccan. I found Cadoc/Caddoc, and she thought it was okay. I've also tried Cormac, but she didn't like that at all...

She likes names that are uncommon, but kinda sound of trendy, and names that seem like they could become really popular.

Also, what do you guys think of Cadoc/Caddoc??

Thanks,
    Rose
    Rose Elizabeth
    Mom to Clementine Rose
    Arthur Noel and Louis Edward

Rhys Maverick|Anden Henrick|Ender Augustus
    Jack Theodore|Maximo Espen|Nayson Leif
    Hugo Ephraim|Phineas Kai|Truett Sven|Atlas Pedar
    Leo Stefan|Bram Cornelius

Amorite Grey|Elora Blaise|Meredith June
    Coralie Sigrid|Eden Clarion|Aurelia Jade
    Indigo JoAnn|Esme Violet

I really like Cadoc (but only the spelling with just one d -It looks more authentic.) It's a strong name and just meshes well with Breccan I think. It also seems to give off the uncommon-but-similar-to-trendy-names vibe

Graham
    Ronan
    Lachlan
    Eamon
    Rhys
    Finian
    Malachy
    Conan
    Callum
    Susannah ~ Marigold ~ Katharine ~ Violet ~ Annemarie ~ Thalia ~ Fiona ~ Juliet ~ Lucy ~ Elisabeth ~ Madeline ~ Primrose ~ Molly ~ Sophia ~
    William ~ Caspian ~ Timothy ~ Peter ~ Roland ~ Arthur ~ Percy ~ Elliot ~ Llewellyn ~ Nico ~ John Paul ~ Finn ~ Benedict ~ Faramir

@sarahdoodle, thank you for the suggestion of Lachlan, I totally forgot about that one

Thanks,
    Rose
    Rose Elizabeth
    Mom to Clementine Rose
    Arthur Noel and Louis Edward

Rhys Maverick|Anden Henrick|Ender Augustus
    Jack Theodore|Maximo Espen|Nayson Leif
    Hugo Ephraim|Phineas Kai|Truett Sven|Atlas Pedar
    Leo Stefan|Bram Cornelius

Amorite Grey|Elora Blaise|Meredith June
    Coralie Sigrid|Eden Clarion|Aurelia Jade
    Indigo JoAnn|Esme Violet

It reminds me of Madoc which I prefer. It is where Maddox came from. I think it's cool. Could spell it Maddoc if the X is too trendy.
    Cassia | Phoebe | Emmeline | Matilda | Oona | Sylvie | Dahlia | Rosalind | Vivienne | Miranda
    Milo | Emmett | Sebastian | Theodore | Lucian | Rafferty | Matteo | Vincent | Donovan | Wesley

Cadoc/Caddoc reminds me of haddock (the fish), sorry. I really like Caradoc though- maybe your friend would go for that? (for some reason I don't make the same association)
    ~Love names, literature, royals and horses~ <3

Favourite names:
    Girls: Azalea, Cordelia, Elizabeth, Rosalind, Portia, Victoria, Diana, Felicity, Juliet, Scarlett
    Boys: Fitzwilliam, Sebastian, Percival, Prospero, Orlando, Darcy... don't love many boys' names!