Names Searched Right Now:

Hudson. SS list next year

Hudson is 93 on the SS list this year. It was 206 in 2007. So where do you think it will fall in 2014? Do you think it has peaked and will start falling ..or is this name going to continue to rise and might hit in the top 50 or above??

In the year 2000 is was ranked at 587.
    My Little Duckies:Bryar Jordan & Scarlett Brielle
    Expecting Vivienne "Vivi" Monroe May 2014!

anyone? thanks!
    My Little Duckies:Bryar Jordan & Scarlett Brielle
    Expecting Vivienne "Vivi" Monroe May 2014!

I don't think it will hit the top 50 if you want to use it, but popularity is an issue, although I do think it will reach top 70 eventually. Hudson is a nice name, and it falls into that -son category that's always relatively popular. In the vein of Mason, Carson, etc. If the popularity is that off putting, how about Larson? It hasn't been in the top 1000 in 13 years.

loco for rococo

✫

fanciful: Twila Posey, Odette Francesca, Orlaith Glimmer, Fianna Ruby, Poet Cadenza, Indie Nell.
    ///             ///             ///    

Ouen Amos, Cillian Ambrose, Oswin Maverick, Casimir Orlando, Oscar Phineas.  

I think it will surely crack the Top 100, and maybe even the Top 50... but I can't see it getting much past the top 40-50... It follows the -on trend, as well as the surname trend. Moreover, it has a uniquely N. American feel due to the Hudson River...
    Emiliana Pari Debuts July 2014
    Soren Pasha, Caspian Bardia, Raphael
    Camellia, Valentina