Names Searched Right Now:
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
    Jessicat, thanks so much for taking the time to brainstorm! I've let go of the Irish requirement because I found it so difficult (many names already on our families). I like Ashlynn but wonder if it says Irish to most, or if it says "made up?" I also like Finley but it was just used for a cousins baby. Taryn is one I am really considering.. Again fear it looks like I made it up but I love old fashioned Tara and he vetoed it- maybe this could be a compromise...

Again thanks SO much

Sidney sounds nice with Brenna and Mason. And I don't think the Scream association would be a problem. I wouldn't have noticed it if you hadn't of pointed it out.

Hayley
    Lila
    Annaliese/Annie
    Eliza
    Coralie
    Emelia
    Nola
    Hannah
    Eden

There was a local news anchor named Taryn Asher, I'm not sure if she is still reporting. I liked her personality so I've held a soft spot for the name Taryn.
    "Do I contradict myself? Very well, then I contradict myself, I am large, I contain multitudes."
    -Walt Whitman

To me, Sidney is a male name, whereas Sydney is a female name, so if you're going to use it as a FN, I feel that Sydney would ve a better option (:
    If you like classic names, how about putting something a bit more timeless as a first name l, and use Sidney as a middle name?
    For example:
    Eleanor Sidney (I LOVE this combination!!)
    Katherine Sidney
    Amelia Sidney
    Isabel Sidney

I hope these help! Good luck!!

If you use it, please use the Sydney spelling. It's more accepted as the feminine spelling and Sidney is known to be used mostly on boys. If I saw a young Sidney, I would assume it was a boy thanks to the Pittsburgh Penguins player Sidney Crosby.
    Current favorites:
    Cora . Louisa . Lydia . Mary

My Adoption Journey