Names Searched Right Now:
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 LastLast
    There's no right age. Ideally, one would have their own home, an established career and financial security before becoming a parent. But when it comes down to it, all a baby needs is love. Love can be given by parents of any age, whether they be 18 or 45. That's all that matters.

Mama to Amelie Clara (2008) & Daisy Madeline (2013).

Alice Tallulah, Polly Matilda, Rosalie Faye, Lucy Annabel, Maya Lillian, Hazel Kate, Eva Blossom, Juliet Lila, Ivy Camille.
    Charles Joshua "Charlie", Theodore Samuel "Teddy", Elliott Daniel, Noah Zachary, James Oscar, Arthur Philip, Rowan Isaac.

I had my first aged 21 and I thought that was quite average, if a little young? DH was 25 and our financial situation was stable. His job was secure as he'd been in the Marines for 8 years already so we just felt like it was the right time to start. I was adopted in my teen years so it was important to me to be able to have a family of my own as soon as possible. To be honest I think the 'right' time is whenever you can comfortably care for your child both financially and emotionally.
    [CENTER]Married to Owen, July 17th 2007
    US Marines wife and proud <3
    Momma bear to [COLOR="#0000CD"]Indio Garrick[/COLOR] nn Indy ~ 08.29.09
    [B]AND[/B]
    [COLOR="#FFA500"]Orson Carlo[/COLOR] nn Sonny and [COLOR="#008000"]Rohan Jericho[/COLOR] nn Roe ~ 10.30.13
    And not forgetting the six furbabies! [COLOR="#800000"]Floyd Furble[/COLOR], [COLOR="#000080"]Elmo "Momo"[/COLOR], [COLOR="#800080"]Maggie Moo[/COLOR], [COLOR="#00FF00"]Ziggy "Zigpig"[/COLOR], [COLOR="#FF0000"]Rudy Roo [/COLOR]and [COLOR="#008080"]Kavik "Jaws" - deploying to Afghanistan 11.17.13 with the hubby[/COLOR] xx[/CENTER]

I was 26 when I had Elijah. We had been married for 3 years by the time he was born. I think it's so personal to each couple that there is no set right age. 26 was just perfect for us, but if we had him when we were first ttc (23 years old), that would have been perfect too
    mamacravings.com
    Everything a mama could want

Blessed mama to 3 year-old Elijah Myles & to 6 precious angels babies.

crushes:
    Amelia Wren, Charlotte Adair, Josepine Elise, Genevieve Ruth, Susanna Caroline, Cordelia Mae

Josiah Davis, Charles Asher, Jeremiah August, Lawrence Henry

I completely agree with what basically everyone else has said about there being no 'right' age. My husband and I are both 26 and are expecting our firsts (twins!) in the new year. We were 'a couple' for ages before though, and like capturedcastle said, we just waited until it felt right. We wanted to be financially secure with our own house, stable jobs and the right mindset before we started our family. And now we are, and it's great!
    [FONT=Book Antiqua][B]Mummy to two little princes born 16/1/14[/B] :D
    A: Arthur Florian Edward Wright
    B: Frederick "Freddie" Robin Jude Wright

Baby number three expected to land in April 2015!

♂ [COLOR="#FF0000"]Phineas † Henry † Leo † Sebastian † Jasper † Conrad † Hugh † Theo † Jay † Tobias † Charlie † Isaac*[/COLOR]
    ♀ [COLOR="#0099cc"]Lyra ‡ Florence ‡ Hermione ‡ Eleanor ‡ Isla ‡ Martha ‡ Emelia ‡ Beatrice ‡ Eliza ‡ Esther ‡ Susannah*[/COLOR]

*See my whole lists here: [URL="http://nameberry.com/userlist/view/55067"][COLOR="#FF0000"]Boys[/COLOR][/URL], [URL="http://nameberry.com/userlist/view/61060"][COLOR="#0099cc"]Girls[/COLOR][/URL][/FONT]

My husband and I are 22, been together since we were 15, and have been married for a year and a half. Everyone is shocked that we haven't had a baby yet but we are going to start trying within the nest year. I think with us, we are at the stage in life that most 26/27 year olds (as far as careers, marriage, etc.) are but that is just how we do things. I understand that most people our age would not be ready to have children but we are so I say it all depends on you and your spouse. Children are a huge responsibility and you should not try to conceive until absolutely ready. There is no "right age" in my opinion.