Names Searched Right Now:
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4
    Alexander
    Henry
    Lucas
    Felix
    Maxwell

Totally love these with your other kids names you have awesome taste in names!
    Gracie ~ Teen Berry ~ Not Expecting, Just Planning

Thank you everyone!
    We are now down to 8: Alexander Henry Lucas Felix Louis Frederick Patrick Maxwell

Casper is sweet, and while I don't think of the ghost, others might. And it bugs me.
    Arthur is lovely, and I would use it in a heartbeat if our surname wasn't Knight.
    Robin is another one I really like, and I like the Robin Hood association. But it feels too informal with our other childrens names, and the name runs together with our surname.
    Jonathan also runs together with Knight, and it was just a name we both thought was 'okay', but nothing we loved.

Again, thank you.
    Mama to Edward ('02), Adelaide ('05), Isaac ('06), Oliver ('10), twins Sebastian & Eleanor ('11) and Felix ('14)

I think Alexander, Henry, and Frederick are perfect with your bunch. I think Alexander is my favorite and no, he's not boring. Congrats on #7!
    Ben & Lainy

Violet Audrey Laine . Lola Felicity Kate . Daisy Elizabeth Joy

Archer Gregory James . Leo Benjamin North . Finnick Daniel Sage

Congratulations on number 7! I love Henry, Frederick, Maxwell and Alexander with your other childrens names.
    - Evelyn - Alice - Margot - Edith - Maeve - Keeva - Sylvie - Adeline - Gaia - Beatrix - Arya - Miriam (Miri) - Madigan -

- Seth - Malachi - Stefan - Roran (Rory) - Marcus - Reuben - Eben - Christopher (Kit) - Zachary - Gideon - Sean -

My favorites in order are:

1.) Henry
    2.) Felix
    3.) Louis
    4.) Frederick
    5.) Maxwell
    Adelaide/Alice/Amelia/Autumn, Beatrice, Caroline/Cecilia/Charlotte/Colette, Eleanor/Eloise/Evelyn, Felicity/Fiona, Gemma/Genevieve, Hazel, Iris/Isla, Josephine/Juliet, Margot/Matilda, Penelope, Seraphina/Simone/Summer, Vivienne, Willow, Zoe

August, Beckett, Carter/Christian/Colton, Dashiell/Declan, Emmett/Everett, Felix/Finn, Harrison/Hayes, Jasper/Julian, Landon/Leo/Liam/Lincoln/Luke, Mason/Miles, Oliver, Sebastian/Simon, Theodore/Thomas, Walker/Wesley