Names Searched Right Now:
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
    Summer - Summer is very pretty. This is a name that seems to fit with your beach and sporty lifestyle.

Lilah - Lilah is pretty and I can see it on a child and an adult. I do not partially like the lie part.

Asia - Personally for me Asia is just okay.

India - Same as Asia. I have not been able to get into names that are so heavily tied to a place. A name like Austin I have heard on enough people that I have enough of an association that it is more than just a city. Asia and India are THE countries, personally for me. Indiana is a state. Virginia is a name and also a state.

Lake - I think Lake is a wonderful choice for your lifestyle. I picture a beautiful girl/woman that is physically fit and enjoys outdoor activities.

Lexi- Lexi is nice. I can picture Lexi on both a girl and an adult.

Sam - Sam is a nickname to me.

Noa - I really like Noa. Again I picture a beautiful woman that enjoys outdoor activities. I have been considering Noa but a bit concerned of people thinking it is a misspelling of Noah.

Mila - Not sure of my feelings on Mila.
    Emerson Gray - Bennett Wolf - Archer Finley - Piers Lachlan - Addison Birch
    Tadhg Emerson - Gray Everett - Roan August - Crew Rafferty - Crispin ?
    Lilia Rose - Story Anneliese - Isabel Hettie "Isby" - Sofie Wren - Emmeline ? "Milly"
    Coralie Winter - Everly Marit - Waverly Pearl - Eliza Jane - ? ?

my son

I like Lilah (but spelled Lila) and Mila. That people I know with last name Galloway have a daughter named Cian Belle.

Maybe you'd like:

Winter
    Gemma
    Luna
    Cassia
    Iris
    Willow
    Aria
    Jade
    Ivy
    Eliza
    Alice
    Cleo/Clio
    Vivia
    Lyra -- lie-rah
    Mother, Hellenic Pagan Priestess, and Resident Greek name expert ^_^ Call me Dantea or Remy

Kith nor Kin -- http://kithnorkin.blogspot.com/ Chapter 30 and Epilogue is up. It's done!
    Angel's Art -- https://www.facebook.com/danteasart
    http://covertocoverediting.webs.com/ -- Editing services available for cheap.

Proud Mama to:
    Persephone Elysia Willow -- June 5th 2013
    TTC #2 by Christmas 2014

Summer Galloway- LOVE THIS! Another berry suggested Sutton, Skye, and Harper, and I think they are awesome.

Suggestions of my own-
    Leighton Galloway- unisex, top of my own list
    Piper Galloway
    Reese Galloway
    Leah Galloway- love it with your surname
    Eva Galloway- see Leah
    Riley Galloway- unisex, very cute
    Paige Galloway
    Brye Galloway
    Skylar Galloway
    Charlotte "Charlie" Galloway
    Lexington Galloway- You could use Lexi, and its unisex
    Girls Top 15:
    Leighton, Piper, Emerson, Aria, Suri, Evangeline, Monroe, Darby, Lexington, Sailor, Eloise, Maddox, Maeve, Penelope, Luna

Boys Top 15:
    Simon, McGuire, Hendrix, Brodie, Myles, Cohen, Flynn, Maxwell, Hawk, Thayer, Ryker, Milo, Kaius, Canaan, Roarke

Guilty Pleasure-
    Boy: Kohl, Kai, Falcon
    Girl: Tigerlily, Larkspur, Tinleigh

teenberry, equestrian, second youngest of 9 girls
    Mommy to Bleu the yorkie!

I love Mila and Summer for your daughter. I know a $ummer D@wn and I think it's such a pretty name!
    My name is Erin. I am 22 years old and I have loved baby names since I was 10.

Girl names: Juliet Grace, Madeline Hope, Stella Bridget, Emilia Ruby, Clara ?, Fiona Lily, Bridget Amelia, Lydia Charlotte, Eliza Phoebe, Tabitha ?

Boy names: Jonathan Rhys, Roman Isaiah, Joel ?, Liam Anthony, Dawson Cole, Leeland Gabriel, Greyson Jeremiah, Wesley ?, Quinn ?, Griffin Miles,

My favorites are Lila and Mila, but from your description of your family as young and sporty, I think Summer, Lexi, and Noa would be good choices. Would you consider Alexandra nn Lexi?

A couple ideas inspired by Lila and Mila: Mira, Mara, Leda, Lena, Kira, Nora/Norah, Nina, Nola...
    Last edited by emsky; November 15th, 2013 at 02:53 PM.