Names Searched Right Now:
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
    Ginevra Fleur is divine, gorgeous, sparkling, sophisticated and wordly. It's perfect in my eyes. I do also like Lily Rowena/Rowena Lily.
    http://www.onceuponatimebabynames.com/
    http://www.babynames.com/namelist/9772380 (please vote!)

Due December 13, 2014 (12/13/14) It's a boy!
    Zorina, Faustine, Castalia, Vasilisa, Indrina, Calluna, Anaxandra, Hildana, Selenia, Lisandra, Satyana
    ... Alaric, Silvan, Alistair, Stellan, Rainer, Evander or Evren, Caspian, Soren, Theron, Sander, Sven

Oh I think I just died! Such great options! My favorite is Hermione Fleur followed by Ginevra Fleur and then Lily Rowena. Rowena Lily is also nice, but the others... wow! Good luck!

Crushing on
    ♥ Rosa ♥ Milvie ♥ Elsie ♥ Flora ♥ Inga ♥ Adele ♥ Fionn ♥ Odin ♥ Ingo ♥ Thore ♥ Ellis ♥ Vilme ♥

among others

~ From Sweden - Feel free to ask if you want to know anything about Swedish names! ~

Lily Rowena. It's very pretty, yet strong.
    Tristan Gilbert°Robin Amaury°Leon Percival°Edmund Theoderic°Finn Beowulf°Magnus Oberon°Thorin Elliot°Edric Maximilian°Emil Orlando°Roscoe Lucius
    Freya Marigold°Belle Seraphina°Leda Cassiopeia°Briony Rosaline°Charlotte Romilly°Lotus Dorothea°Aurora Nimue°Cecily Eliska°Mabel Celestina°Gaia Melisende
    girl & boy

No worries - this is the first of your messages that I've caught, so I think you're clear on the "cluttering" worry.

Ginevra Fleur is the one that really stands out to me. It's so unusual and uncommon, and nn Ginny is charming. I feel like "everybody" who is doing a HP name is picking Hermione, and a lot of people who aren't choosing HP names are now onto Hermione. Still, a lot of people love it now, and you do seem to really love the "Mione" bit.

One thing I always ask myself is this: is there any name that I will feel sad about NOT using? If I'm at a playground and hear another little one called by X name, will I be a little bit wistful that I didn't pick that name, too? I always find it's helpful to think through that. Maybe it will help you find THE ONE!

Best wishes!
    My March arrival:
    Dulcinea Tesla
    We call her Daisy
    in honor of my mom.

Lily Rowena struck me right away. I love how sweet Lily is, and how strong Rowena is, in contrast. They work together so well, and I agree they have this feeling of bravery! It's lovely. I don't like it so much reversed, and I'm not sure I love Hermione, at least, not up front, but I do quite like Ginevra Fleur, too! That would be my second pick, I think.

Good luck!
    Ashley
    twenty-something namenerd and aspiring novelist

Isabelle + Arianne + Olivia + Violet + Charlotte + Emmeline + Eleni + Grace + Audrey + Eva + Catherine + Tess + Zoe
    Caleb + Everett + Jack + Avery + Samuel + Zane + Brody + Declan + Caspar + Grant + Rory + Thomas + Peter