• August

25 40.32%
  • Nevin

0 0%
  • Elijah

10 16.13%
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Poll - Which name(s) do you prefer?

Hey Berries! Out of the names listed below which ones do you like/dislike and why?

Warren (a personal favorite)
    Jasper
    Grady (will it age well?)
    August (will it age well?)
    Nevin (a family name)
    Elijah

Thanks for your input!

I like all your names except Nevin. I would use Nevin as a middle name because it's a family name.

I know a young man called Grady and it's perfect for him. I see no reason why it won't age well.

I agree that Nevin would be a good MN. I love Elijah and Jasper, and I think Grady and August would age fine. Warren makes me think of middle-aged balding white guys though, sorry.
    Future sons:
    Wesley Edmund 'Wes' | Benedict Arthur | Rufus Gabriel
    http://nameberry.com/userlist/view/65378

Future daughters:
    Demelza Astrid 'Demi' | Octavia Maude | Romilly Edith
    http://nameberry.com/userlist/view/65379

August is my favorite from your list. I think it will age well. My next picks would be Elijah and Warren. Nevin sounds like "never" and not-quite Kevin or Neville, so I wouldn't recommend it as a first name, but it would be lovely as a middle.

Warren and Nevin are really quite similar. When I notice two names on a list that share the same kind of structure and sound, I tend to wonder if that's a giveaway to the true favorite name. Good luck deciding!
    Waiting for our October girl
    still nameless
    Boys: Ragnar | Apollos | Tor

My favorites are Elijah, Warren, and Jasper (in that order). But, I vote for Warren, because I really want to see this name come back!

pet peeves: nicknames as given names; unconventional spellings; masculine names on girls
    not-so-guilty pleasures: five-syllable girls' names; virtue and nature names; over-the-top antique names for boys
    (if i repeat name suggestions in a thread, it's because i like them! no apologies here for repeats of great names! )

IF YOU LOVE IT, USE IT!