Names Searched Right Now:
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Help with Sims family names?

My household has young adult twin sisters- Celia & Faline. They are both blonde, fair skinned, blue eyes, thin and attractive. Celia is a prominent architect married to a young inventor/sculptor named Eben Ander (who has brown scraggly hair, thin, tan skin, boyish looks. They have a newborn son named Felix who inherited his father's inventor trait. Faline (the other twin sister) is a personal stylist and is married to a firefighter named Jax Tommens. Jax has dark hair, green eyes, is very muscular, a bit hairy, and has a handsome burly eastern european look. So Celia and Eben have a toddler Felix and baby boy Arlo; and Faline & Jax have a toddler Evelyn and are expecting a boy. If you've stuck around to this point, thanks for playing along and do you have any suggestions for Jax and Faline Tommen's impending baby boy?

(The picture from left to right goes Jax & Faline, Celia & Eben)
    Attached Images
    Last edited by zoz_zoz; November 29th, 2014 at 04:59 PM.

Imogen or Imogene for a girl.
    Oscar for a boy?
    Phoebe Vivienne / Eva Caroline / Sadie Josephine / April Amelia

Theodore *Theo* George / Henry William / Alfred *Alfie* Hugh / Gabriel Alexander

Thank you! And I love the names in your signature! Might have to swoop Sadie or Theo

Faline and Jax Tommens welcomed their first child, a baby girl, named Evelyn Faline Tommens. Evelyn joins her baby cousin Felix. Now Felix's parents, Celia and Eben, are expecting a second child. Any suggestions?
    Attached Images

I like Evelyn! It fits well I feel like an O name would go really well with Felix.
    Ophelia
    Olive
    Octavia
    Odette
    Phoebe Vivienne / Eva Caroline / Sadie Josephine / April Amelia

Theodore *Theo* George / Henry William / Alfred *Alfie* Hugh / Gabriel Alexander