Names Searched Right Now:
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Rosaura

Rosaura

Hello everyone!

I found the name Rosaura today, and I actually really like it. I love the idea of the nickname Rosie, and a lot of other Rose names have too many similar sounds to the last name: Rums3y.

The middle name I'm thinking of is Juna, which doesn't have the best flow, but it is meaningful (a smush of our mothers' names).

What do you think of Rosaura? Do you prefer another Rose name, even if it shares similar sounds with the last name?

Thank you!
    Realistic: Carys Jamie - Jeffrey Erich - Rosaura Juna - Auden James - Lachlan Jay - Amory Jethro
    Wishful: Natalia Nadine - Cordelia Madeline - Matthias Leander - Marius Elisha -

I like Rosaura, but not so much with Juna or your last name. What about Rose Juna or Rose Junia Rum...? I like both of these quite a bit. You could also move Juna or Junia (I prefer the latter) to the fn and have Juna Rose or Junia Rose? You could still use Rosie as a nn for these. Rosie Rum... has a little too much rhyme for me (reminds me of a character in Milly-Molly-Mandy or something)-- it's not horrible and if you love it, then you should use it!

I just thought of Rosebel-- because it has a different ending, I think it works well with your last name-- Rosebel Juna Rum... (although I'd do Rosebel Junia Rum...).

Thanks for the feedback, davisellu. I think you're right about it all just not working together. I would rather keep Juna. It's a combination of our mothers, names (Judy and Donna).

I do like the suggestion of Rosalba, I'll have to mull it over.
    Realistic: Carys Jamie - Jeffrey Erich - Rosaura Juna - Auden James - Lachlan Jay - Amory Jethro
    Wishful: Natalia Nadine - Cordelia Madeline - Matthias Leander - Marius Elisha -

I like it. It reminds me of dinosaurs. (I think that's cool.)