Names Searched Right Now:
Page 11 of 37 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 13 21 ... LastLast
    If I were a boy, I would've been Geoffrey, Jeremiah, Adam, or William.

Other girl choices were Theresa, Susan, Christina, and Brenda.
    --Carla
    Mommy to Eva Lily Catherine, b. 1/31/2014

I would have been Miranda or Marissa if my mama had her way. Unfortunately they went with a yoonique spelling of Casi (Casey) Layne. Hmpf. I SO wish I would have been a Miranda.
    mamacravings.com
    Everything a mama could want

Blessed mama to 3 year-old Elijah Myles & to 6 precious angels babies.

crushes:
    Amelia Wren, Charlotte Adair, Josepine Elise, Genevieve Ruth, Susanna Caroline, Cordelia Mae

Josiah Davis, Charles Asher, Jeremiah August, Lawrence Henry

My dad wanted to name me Julia, which was a really terrible idea since my older sister is Juliana (I mean, really? Juliana and Julia?). Thank God my mom vetoed that idea. She wanted to name me Manoela after my dad (his name is Manoel), but he wasn't really comfortable with it and, apparently, he received a lot of negative feedback on it from co-workers. I ended up being Natalia. I do really like my name, but I think it would have been nice being a Manoela since I'm really close to my dad. If I were a boy, my parents had decided on Artur.

It would have probably been Georgia, or if I was a boy: Samuel.
    Ingrid | Kit | Susanna | Alistair

I had back up names for both my kids. Amelie was very nearly Ivy Sofia, but we decided to go with Amelie in the end. If she had been a boy she would have been Noah Elliott.

Our back up for Daisy was Lucy Annabel and if we were to have another baby (which we won't be) it'd be our top pick for a daughter. Had she been a boy, she would have been Philip Arthur.

We don't plan on having any more babies but if we did, we would have Lucy Annabel or Charles "Charlie" Elliott.

As for me, my parents considered Katy, Claire, Denise and Emma for me. I'm happy they went with their choice, although I could have made a good Katy.

Mama to Amelie Clara (2008) & Daisy Madeline (2013).

Alice Tallulah, Polly Matilda, Rosalie Faye, Lucy Annabel, Maya Lillian, Hazel Kate, Eva Blossom, Juliet Lila, Ivy Camille.
    Charles Joshua "Charlie", Theodore Samuel "Teddy", Elliott Daniel, Noah Zachary, James Oscar, Arthur Philip, Rowan Isaac.