Names Searched Right Now:
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Lightbulb Beauteous Beverly?

Is she or isn't she?
    boys' | list | forthcoming

R e t i c e n t | R o m a n c e

Araminta Ruby | Cordelia Vesper | Cressida Maeve | Esmeralda Beatrice | Guinevere Elise
    Lavinia Rosamund | Millicent Briar | Minerva Beatrice | Myrtle Josephine

I'm actually extremely surprised that Beverly hasn't caught on yet. It's perfectly on trend and has a strong association with celebrities and glamor because of Beverly Hills. It's not my style though.
    Emily | 18 | Southeastern US.
    History major, name nerd, and fantasy geek.
    ♂ | Samuel ◊ Edward ◊ George ◊ Arthur ◊ Ezra ◊ Gideon ◊ James ◊ Quentin ◊ Solomon ◊ Jasper
    ♀ | Helen ◊ Cora ◊ Anne ◊ Jane ◊ Caroline ◊ Catherine ◊ Gwen ◊ Georgia ◊ Elizabeth ◊ Lydia

Beverly is really lovely! I have met a couple old Bevs, but they were very sweet. It's not really my style, but I can definitely see a little Beverly running around. She would fit in too, with all the Everly's and Avery's.

PS - I do remember Nancy from Little House on the Prairie! I clicked as I was watching it last night. Oh yes, she wasn't the nicest!
    Lee, blackbird.

Aleka . Audrey . Cass . India . Marian . Margot . Miranda . Molly . Natalie . Rosi . Samantha . Stephanie
    Christopher . Dylan . Henry . James . Julian . Levi . Paul . River . Vern . William

She isn't.

That's definitely a no from me. Beverly feels very trashy to me even with the association of Beverly Crusher. Not a fan in the least.
    ~Cathryn Elizabeth~

Stay at home mommy to Benton Grover and Arwen Elizabeth.

Favorite Boys: Charleston Hawk, Gryphon Cane, Hadrien Bram, and Macsen Faucher (pr. foe-SHAY)
    Favorite Girls: Imogen Temperance, Livian Calanthe, Fern Elora, and Rosalyn Hazel