Names Searched Right Now:
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Adrian, Melody, Shyla and...

Hello! Asking for a friend. She doesn't currently have internet at her house so I'm her nameberry voice!

My friend has three children, Adrian Kenneth, Melody Leanne, and Shyla Odette. She's getting near the end of her pregnancy and her and her husband are asking for help. They aren't agreeing.

She wants "pretty and but unusual" for her girl name. Her last name ends in ER so none of those. No D names.

She's looking to go in a less trendy sounding route than she did with Shyla.

EDIT -- and in case you're the type where looks and stuff matter when suggesting names, the kids all have light skin, 2 have dark hair and one has blonde, all of them are blue eyed. The mom is very into martial arts, medieval things, swords and those sorts of things (it's how we met ^_^). The dad is artistic, musical, and is very into languages.
    Last edited by dantea; November 14th, 2013 at 10:58 PM.
    Mother, Hellenic Pagan Priestess, and Resident Greek name expert ^_^ Call me Dantea or Remy

Kith nor Kin -- http://kithnorkin.blogspot.com/ Chapter 30 and Epilogue is up. It's done!
    Angel's Art -- https://www.facebook.com/danteasart
    http://covertocoverediting.webs.com/ -- Editing services available for cheap.

Proud Mama to:
    Persephone Elysia Willow -- June 5th 2013
    TTC #2 by Christmas 2014

I love the name roman for a boy also chay, river i like i prefer the unusual names.

Is this for girl names? Or boy? Both? I'll do both.

I was going to suggest Lena but that's probably too close to Melody's middle.

Clive
    Dorian
    Everett
    Gideon
    Jonah
    Julian
    Lawrence
    Leland
    Lorcan
    Luca
    Malcolm
    Matthias
    Pierce
    Roscoe
    Thackeray
    Thurlow
    Tobias
    Tristan

Aria
    Athena
    Cecily
    Cora
    Elise
    Esme
    Gemma
    Gillian
    Laurel
    Nora
    Rowena
    Tressa
    Violet
    Artemis Willow ☀ Cordelia Avalon ☀ Isabeau Forest ☀ Isadora Nightingale ☀ Lorelei Ondine ☀ Lyra Snow ☀ Pandora Everild ☀ Tabitha Eilonwy ☀ Thisbe Wildrose ☀ Thora Silmarien
    Caspian Wilder ☀ Conrad Elessar ☀ Damian Sparrow ☀ Desmond Thorn ☀ Evander Hart ☀ Everett Ward ☀ Gwydion Alaric ☀ Malachi Bjorn ☀ Peregrine Llyr ☀ Theodore Winter

writing a novel and preparing for the baby making
    our two furbabies: Sebastian & Oleander

Livy/Lucy : Geneva/Gwen : Coralie/Alice : Noelle/Eve
    Eli/Bennett : Jude/Zane: Luke/Leo : Levi/Phineas

Mommy to Mr. Ivan Eli

Hoping a little too hard for Killian Bram . Angus Rex . Dexter Linus . Remy Wolfram . Rex Oliver . Wren Winter . Augusta Fox . Winnie Pomeline . Starling Delilah . Zinnia Axelle . Thora Violet