Names Searched Right Now:
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Outdoorsy girls' names?

What girls' names strike you as being particularly earthy or outdoorsy? I'm not necessarily looking for nature names, but names that give you think of forests, rivers, and mountains. Imagine a little girl who's always outside playing make believe games with her siblings and friends. She's usually barefoot and her hair is a little wild and there's always a grass or dirt stain to be gotten out of her dresses. What would be this little girl's name?
    ♂ | Samuel ◊ Edward ◊ George ◊ Arthur ◊ Ezra ◊ Dean ◊ Micah ◊ Gideon ◊ Tobias ◊ Jasper
    ♀ | Helen ◊ Cora ◊ Anne ◊ Jane ◊ Edith ◊ Georgia ◊ Gwen ◊ Catherine ◊ Lydia ◊ Phoebe

Going out on a limb here but I just named my son Japser and think it could be cool for a girl. I see it's on your boys list. We were going for the same kind of feeling but in our case old fashioned and nature-y but as a girls name it's more funky.

Others: Mavis, Aster, Ivy

I can't imagine Jasper on a girl. It's all boy to me. I've considered Ivy before, but something about it is lacking to me. :/

Anyone else?
    ♂ | Samuel ◊ Edward ◊ George ◊ Arthur ◊ Ezra ◊ Dean ◊ Micah ◊ Gideon ◊ Tobias ◊ Jasper
    ♀ | Helen ◊ Cora ◊ Anne ◊ Jane ◊ Edith ◊ Georgia ◊ Gwen ◊ Catherine ◊ Lydia ◊ Phoebe

Skye or Ivy

these names conjure up images of little outdoor explorers for me:
    Beatrix
    Cordelia
    Eliza
    Harriet
    Hazel
    Ivy
    Jane
    Matilda
    Mavis
    Nell