Names Searched Right Now:
Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast
    My name is Viola Gwyneth Winston, and after retiring from professional dancing, I decided to open a ballet studio to pass on my love of dancing to a new generation.
    The names of my students are:
    Diedrick(nn Rick, or Dee)
    Claire Elise-Noel
    Chloe Renee
    Vance Baird Raleigh
    Mikaela Angeline(nn Kaela)
    Wren
    Alana
    Poet Jaheim(nn P.J.)
    Nora
    Mallory
    Warren
    Laura & Meghan
    Ivan(the younger) & Dmitri(older)
    Alyssa Morgan
    Sierra
    Amber Lee
    Jenna
    Edmund

My name is Adelaide Clary, and after retiring from professional dancing, I decided to open a ballet studio to pass on my love of dancing to a new generation.
    My students:

1. Armand Henri Reville (French expat with very articulate, wealthy parents)
    Age: 5 Class: Primary Description: Full of energy, he's taking this class to improve his coordination.

2. Catherine Blair Conley (goes by Blair)
    Age: 9 Class: Advanced Description: Extremely dedicated. A natural talent & prodigy. Younger sister of #4, older sister of #3. Has been dancing for 6 years.

3. June Louise Conley
    Age: 5 Class: Primary Description: Silly, and energetic. Difficult to keep focused. Doesn't seem to have the natural ability of her older siblings. Has been dancing for two years.

4. Emmett Hugh Conley (MN after father)
    Age: 15 Class: Advanced Description: Has been dancing for 12 years. Very dedicated. The top boy in your program. Older brother of #2 & 3.

5. Arianna Timpson (goes by Ari)
    Age: 4 Class: Primary Description: Sweet and well-behaved.

6. Alexandra Mary Haslett (goes by Lex)
    Age: 13 Class: Intermediate Description: A nice girl to have in class, but doesn't work especially hard. Is more interested in the costumes than the dancing. Has been dancing ballet for 5 years.

7. Naomi Rae Seymour
    Age: 12 Class: Beginner Description: New to ballet, but learns quickly. A natural athlete.

8: Thomas Claude Dennison (goes by Tommy)
    Age: 15 Class: Advanced Description: Has been dancing for 5 years. Moving up the ranks fast. Competitive with #4.

9. Mary Adelaide Hesterly
    Age: 6 Class: Primary Description: Serious about ballet. Practices hard. Has been dancing ballet for 2 years.

10. Josephine Gwen Keller (goes by Josie)
    Age: 10 Class: Intermediate Description: Strong and athletic. Has been dancing ballet for 5 years.

11. Robert Elijah Freeman, Jr (goes by MN, Eli, to differ from his father Robert Sr)
    Age: 4 Class: Primary Description: Shy and quiet. A quick learner. His parents both danced professionally.

12 & 13: Bentley Joy Morgan & Clarissa Lucille Penn (Bentley & Clare)
    Ages: both 11 Class: Beginner Description: Best friends. Both enthusiastic about ballet. Hard workers. Have been dancing ballet for one year.

14 & 15 : Rostov & Mikhail Petrovica (moving to the US, they go by Ross & Mikey)
    Ages: 10 & 13 Class: Intermediate Description: Brothers who have recently moved to the U.S. from Russia. The younger boy is only taking ballet as something to do, but the older brother hopes to make it his careerhttp://cdncache1-a.akamaihd.net/item...rrow-10x10.png. They have both been dancing ballet for 6 years.

16. Emma Susanna Freeman
    Age: 11 Class: Advanced Description: Very talented, but a bit of a diva. Older sister of #11. Parents were professional dancers. Has been dancing ballet for 7 years.

17. Leona Ekaterina Petrovica
    Age: 14 Class: Advanced Description: Older sister of #14 & 15. Recently moved to U.S. from Russia. Has been dancing ballet for 8 years.

18. Sasha Raquel Grafton
    Age: 10 Class: Intermediate Description: Bubbly and fun. Has been dancing for 4 years.

19. Clara Sabine Westcott
    Age: 16 Class: Advanced Description: The top dancer in the program. Well on her way to being a professional ballerina. Has been dancing for 12 years.

20. Dominic Lucas Maser
    Age: 10 Class: Beginner Description: New to ballet. Only taking this class because he's heard that it could help him get better at football.

-- Lottie --

Me: Elise Catherine Hatcher.

1. Louis Alexander Marin, 5.
    2. Olivia Rose Patrick, 9.
    3. Emma Dominique Patrick, 5.
    4. Michael James Patrick, 13.
    5. Grace Isabelle Lisp, 4.
    6. Ava Danielle Linklater, 13.
    7. Noelle Wilhelmine Trejo, 12.
    8. Damian Tyler Navarro, 15.
    9. Eden Katherine Shea, 6.
    10. Rain Elizabeth Buscemi, 10.