Names Searched Right Now:
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
    Anna is my older sister's name, and I'm a little upset with my parents for stealing it. I think it's a lovely name that goes well with the others. It's sleek like Ella, sophisticated like Olivia, and brings Addison into the sibset even more.
    Mommy to Mr. Ivan

I really love the name Anna. I think it's OK in your set. Do you ever call Addison Addie? If so would you ever call Anna Annie? Those two are really close. I think Alexis and Avery are both very nice in your set. I like that their A sounds are more distinct from Addison's. Alexa could be good too. Evelyn and Ava come to mind too.

I think Anna goes well with Ella, Olivia, and Addison. My second choice would be Alexis.
    Theodore Arthur

Anna is prefect! I think I was for it a few months ago when you posted.
    *Magnolia Alice/ Evangeline Clover/ Adelaide Clover/ Athena Violet/
    Liliana Wren/ Georgiana Snow/ Eugenie Marigold/Ottilie Amina*

*Osias Grey/August Grey/Thatcher Fox/ Ignatius Grey/Hawthorne Flynn/
    Jasper August/ *

The fact that you keep going back to Anna, as you say, means it's probably the perfect name. I think finding a name you love is more important than a cohesive sibset, and while it's not "perfect" Addison doesn't stick out too much. Plus Anna and Addison share the A initial. Anna is classic, timeless, sweet, feminine, and would work on any type of girl. It's not that common either- I've only ever known 2 or 3.
    ~Love names, literature, royals and horses~ <3

Favourite names:
    Girls: Azalea, Cordelia, Elizabeth, Rosalind, Scarlett, Portia, Felicity, Juliet
    Boys: Fitzwilliam, Sebastian, Percival, Prospero, Orlando, Darcy