Names Searched Right Now:
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Anna...What do you think?

Like Anna a lot, but very worried it pairs to much with Ella and Olivia and leaves Addison out. Also can't find a good middle name! Input?

We thought Aubrey was the name, but just keep going back to maybe Anna?? maybe Alexis??? Maybe Avery!! It's hard on baby girl #4!!

Out of Anna, Alexis and Avery
    I would nix Avery right away. Because Addison is also a 'A' "unisex" name.

I don't think Anna leaves Addison out. I think Ella, Olivia, Addison and Anna work fine.
    But I do think Alexis works best.
    My princess [11/24/09], my little man [4/25/10], my munchkin [2/13/12], and my boys [12/3/13]

Who are you to judge the life I live? I’m not perfect and I don’t live to be. But, before you start pointing fingers, make sure your hands are clean. ~ Bob Marley

~Pertussis (whooping cough) can be a fatal disease, especially in infants~
    Rest peacefully Lily Reece

Anna is a fun, spunky name. Then again, I have a fun, spunky cousin named Anna. But Anna is just solid, classic, and easily pronounced; short but sassy. But with your sibset, you may be right that it leaves out. Have you considered Audrey or Andrea?

I like Avery or Alexis, from the names you've given. Ella, Olivia, Addison and Avery sounds great - pretty close to perfect. I love Anna, but I see what you're saying about leaving out Addison, and I think Avery bridges that gap perfectly. Avery is also about the same popularity range as your other girls' names (all Top 25 the last five years or so), which isn't vital, but is something to consider if you want your kids names to sound "right" together.

If you aren't sure about that, and you want a unisex-ish name to go with Addison, but you don't want it to be another A, how about:

Waverly
    Bailey
    Harper

I really like Ella, Olivia, Addison and Harper. Very cute, modern, happy sibset.

Funny you suggest Harper! I LOVE Harper, but feel as if baby girl #4 must have a vowel too. We all have vowel names, so I feel like she would be left out...I worry about everything!