Names Searched Right Now:
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

First Draft of the Name List!

With my last pregnancy, I made the huge mistake of waiting until six days before my son's birth to officially christen Peregrine Jacob. Not so this time. Here's my initial selections. Her last name will be Sparks, and we really want the mn to be Aviline after my grandmother. Which flow best and work with her brother's name?

Addison
    Adira
    Arabella
    Aurelia
    Charlotte
    Claire
    Cora
    Daisy
    Eloise
    Elsa/Elsie
    Eroica
    Esme
    Evelyn
    Florence "Flory"
    Frances
    Genevieve
    Hannah
    Harper
    Imogen
    Ivy
    Juliet
    Keira
    Leni
    Macen
    Lucy
    Maisie
    Morgana
    Persephone
    Portia
    Ruby
    Scarlett
    Severine
    Theodora
    Timea
    Vivian

Peregrine Jacob Sparks and Charlotte Aviline Sparks
    Peregrine Jacob Sparks and Daisy Aviline Sparks (Peregrine and Daisy aren't the best "sibset" but I think Daisy Aviline is adorable)
    Peregrine Jacob Sparks and Hannah Aviline Sparks (What I like about this is...Peregrine and Aviline are more on the 'unique' side and Jacob and Hannah are biblical...so it's just reversed, which I think is kinda cute)
    Peregrine Jacob Sparks and Lucy Aviline Sparks (I feel like Lucy works with almost anything as a "sibset")

Those are just ones that I think sound best. You do have other good name choices on here though. (i.e. Juliet, Maisie, Ruby, Scarlett, and Vivian)
    My princess [11/24/09], my little man [4/25/10], my munchkin [2/13/12], and my boys [12/3/13]

Who are you to judge the life I live? I’m not perfect and I don’t live to be. But, before you start pointing fingers, make sure your hands are clean. ~ Bob Marley

~Pertussis (whooping cough) can be a fatal disease, especially in infants~
    Rest peacefully Lily Reece

Frances jumped right out at me. A classy and not overused name that goes well with Peregrine and I like the flow of Francis Aviline Sparks. Frances Sparks is a great name! In fact I have a crush on it now!
    Also love;
    Cora
    Ivy
    Vivian

Charlotte and Claire seem too plain with Peregrine and Maisy and Daisy too cutesy.

How about?
    Clara
    Thea
    Dorothy
    Francine

Names I like:

Addison
    Cora
    Elsa/Elsie
    Esme
    Genevieve
    Harper
    Imogen (if pronuced the British way)
    Maisie
    Vivian -- I think the soft V's in Vivian would flow well with Aviline as the middle. Also I love the nickname potential of Viv. Vivian is my favorite.

Names I don't like:

Eroica (sounds like erotica)
    Ivy -- Normally I like the name Ivy, but I think the hard "V" in Ivy would clash with Aviline as the middle name.
    Severine (sounds like severe)