Names Searched Right Now:
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: Alaric

Quote Originally Posted by ashthedreamer View Post
    I love it, but sometimes I wonder how usable it is? It's not that it's unusable--I think it's just that it has 3 syllables and I feel like someone is bound to shorten it sometime, and I don't really care for Al, Larry, Ari, or Eric/Rick/Ricky. Ari is the best, but I much prefer it for a girl. Embarrassingly, I sort of love Ally (Allie?) for a boy, but I think my family would decapitate me if I actually referred to my son as Allie, haha. Besides, James Alaric is handsome beyond words! But I could get behind it if you had an uber awesome combo. And nickname.
    Don't be embarrassed! I love Ali for Alaric and it's my second favorite for Alexander. I like a lot of nicknames that people would considered feminine.

James, Jeremiah, Jeremy - Jem
    Michael - Misha
    Alexander - Ali, Sasha
    Conrad - Connie
    Emmett - Em

Time to search for some good middle names...
    Could you check out this thread please? I'll return the favor. Send me a PM.
    Link 1 and Link 2

Alice Hermione, Madeleine ?, Lilith Seraphine, Caroline Hazel, Rosemary Gloria, Hana Felicity, James Alaric Matthew, Henry Elijah/Henry Marcellus, Alexander Lucian Godfrey & Sebastian Rhys
    Not pregnant. Just collecting names. AthenaDanielle

I really like the name Alaric, and I know an Alaric. He wears it very well, it would be on my list if it wasn't SIL's ex.
    Expecting our December Rainbow!
    Fiona/Ophelia/Daphne
    Chance/Apollo/Beckett
    My fur babies: Toby and Trixie
    GP: Desdemona/Phadera/Cressida/Devereaux/Tybalt/Tiberius/Kai

Thank you everyone!

I'm definitely leaning to using it as a first name now that I've thought about it and gotten opinions from others.

I would love to hear more thoughts on Alaric.
    Link 1 and Link 2

Alice Hermione, Madeleine ?, Lilith Seraphine, Caroline Hazel, Rosemary Gloria, Hana Felicity, James Alaric Matthew, Henry Elijah/Henry Marcellus, Alexander Lucian Godfrey & Sebastian Rhys

More thoughts on Alaric please? I love it, but I'm not sure how usable it is in the real world to non-name nerds.
    Link 1 and Link 2

I like it!