Names Searched Right Now:
Page 15 of 15 FirstFirst ... 5 13 14 15
    Quote Originally Posted by emilyva View Post
    I always thought Sirius was gay and in-love with James, but everyone else tells me I'm crazy.
    I used to think Sirius and Remus had something going on!
    [FONT=Palatino Linotype][CENTER]My darling Marian Illyria Aphrodite, March 2013 & Little Bunny (a girl!) due 9th of February 2014[/CENTER][/FONT]

I don't have time to go into my full list, but the last character crush I can recall is Will Herondale from The Infernal Devices.
    [FONT=Times New Roman]
    [CENTER]~Ebony~
    ----------------------------
    [COLOR="#66cc33"]Ignatius - Jasper - Hugo - Edmund - Henry - Oliver - Rupert - Felix - Percy - August - Atticus - Amias - Otto - Barnaby - Arthur - Ezra - Hector - Charles[/COLOR]
    [COLOR="#cc99cc"]Antigone - Hermione - Harriet - Cordelia - Violet - Persephone - Beatrice/Beatrix - Clementine - Ottilie - Florence - Octavia - Drusilla - Agnes - Ida - Matilda - Xanthe[/COLOR]

[/CENTER]
    [SIZE=1]Previously ebonyeden[/SIZE]

[RIGHT][SIZE=1]avatar is my 8th great grandmother.[/SIZE][/RIGHT][/font]

Quote Originally Posted by emilyva View Post
    I can not believe how many people didn't like Ron and Hermione. It's like those people who Elizabeth and Wickham or in the case of Harry Elizabeth and Bingley noooo!

I wouldn't say it's the same thing. I generally ship cannon things (Elizabeth/Darcy, for example), but Ron/Hermione and Harry/Ginny are some of the very few cannon ships that just don't work for me. I could go on and on about it, but I'd rather not turn this into a battle of the shippers kind of deal and it's really late here and I should really be sleeping (whoops?).

Yay! Another Bones and L.M.Montgomery fan (I also like her Emily series. And all of her books, really.)
    Henry John, Charles Wesley
    Eleanor June, Clara Sparling

Lately I'm largely obsessed with Disney movies, mainly Tnagled, Wreck-it Ralph, and now Frozen!

My ships are:
    Rapunzel and Flynn
    Felix and Calhoun
    Anna and Kristoff
    Ralph and Elsa (the only crossover ship on this list)

I have more than those among the three but I'm listing the most common!

As for crushes that will be Felix and Elsa!

Any Doctor and River Song fans out there? I just watched this video and cried.

Spoilers for anyone not caught up on Doctor Who.

*Video*
    Considering...
    Annika, Artemis, Bianca, Cassandra, Catherine, Evadne, Felicity, Gwendolen, Isabeau, Isadora, Juniper,
    Lorelei, Lyra, Octavia, Pandora, Petra, Sunniva, Thisbe, Thora

●●● ●●● ●●●
    Caspian, Conrad, Damian, Desmond, Evander, Everett, Ezra, Griffin, Gwydion, Malachi,
    Peregrine, Phineas, Theodore

click for my name lists
    our furbabies: Sebastian and Oleander