Names Searched Right Now:
Page 9 of 15 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 10 11 ... LastLast
    @Angel- I totally cried too, his death was epically tragic!

@psg007- Is Rookie Blue the new cop show with Gregory Smith? I loved him as Ephram on Everwood!

@Fey- I love Nolan too. (And I love that irl his name is Gabriel, teehee). He is not my type either, I don't go for blondes or men who dress better than me, but his character is sexy.

Apparently I'm the only one here who hasn't watched any of the Thor movies, haha. But I would love more Gambit in X-Men. Nightcrawler as well, he was my absolute favorite but no one ever knows who I mean.
    Last edited by amydomsmom; March 16th, 2014 at 10:14 PM. Reason: removing personal info =]
    Dominic James~ (4)

Gabriel : Jude : Phineas : Sebastian
    Elena : Felicity : Lavender : Julia

I know who you mean! I love Nightcrawler. He's been my favorite since forever.
    Mother, Hellenic Pagan Priestess, and Resident Greek name expert ^_^ Call me Dantea or Remy

http://covertocoverediting.webs.com/ -- Editing services available for cheap.

Proud Mama to:
    Persephone Elysia Willow -- June 5th 2013
    TTC #2 by Christmas 2014

Oh, such a fun topic!

Movies: none, really, off the top of my head. but that's also probably because i just don't watch a lot of movies in general. my all time favorite movie is most likely Miracle on 34th Street (the old version), but I don't really think that that's a shippable movie.

TV: from the show Castle, Castle/Beckett* (Nathan Fillion/Stana Katic) - holy geez i adore these two. so much love. beauty beyond beauty. that show in general, actually, has truly wonderful characters. Kevin Ryan would probably be my next favorite character after Castle and Beckett. oh, but I adore them all! Gates, Montgomery, Lanie, Esposito, Martha, Jim. I could go on for ages.

from Chuck, Chuck/Sarah (Zachary Levi/Yvonne Strahovski). from Downton Abbey, Matthew/Mary (Dan Stevens/Michelle Dockery) as well as some Tom/Sybil, Robert/Cora, and William/Daisy.

* Kate Beckett is one of my favorite fictional characters of all time, along with Michael Henchard from The Mayor of Casterbridge by Thomas Hardy. Other than that, I really can't pick favorites with my fictional characters!

other shows I've watched and loved but don't watch anymore for various reasons: Booth/Bones (from Bones, David Boreanaz/Emily Deschanel), Chase/Cameron (from House, Jesse Spencer/Jennifer Morrison), and Tony/Ziva from NCIS (Michael Weatherly/Cote de Pablo).

*I also love Firefly (Joss Whedon show), but it only lasted one season, so again, there's not much material to ship in terms of relationships, but I do love Mal Reynolds and River Tam (not together. just the characters). and oh jeez, all of them. such a great show!

Books: I read a lot (a LOT) of really old literature (think Mayor of Casterbridge by Thomas Hardy and The Woman in White by Wilkie Collins as well as some Jane Austen), and as much as I may love those characters and those relationships, it just doesn't really feel all that appropriate to flail over. But if I had to choose, Lizzie/Mr. Darcy from Pride and Prejudice and Anne/Frederick from Persuasion, both by Jane Austen. (other favorite books off the top of my head include A Grief Observed by C.S. Lewis and Gone with the Wind by Margaret Mitchell)

from children's literature: Anne/Gil from Anne of Green Gables by L.M. Montgomery. Kel/Dom from Tamora Pierce's Protector of the Small quartet. I also enjoyed the Meg Cabot and Sarah Dessen books, but again, I don't really see those as flail-able books for some reason.

oh, and Harry/Hermione from Harry Potter. And no, I'm not apologizing for it.
    Last edited by garnet; November 15th, 2013 at 09:14 PM.
    Henry John, Charles Wesley
    Eleanor June, Clara Sparling

* ahem. I read ships completely wrong. I thought it meant relationships, but oh my am I mistaken!

favorite characters? Kate Beckett, Richard Castle, and Kevin Ryan from Castle. Mary and Matthew Crawley from Downton Abbey. River Tam and Mal Reynolds from Firefly. Chuck and Sarah from Chuck. Lizzie Bennet from Pride and Prejudice. Michael Henchard from Mayor of Casterbridge. ohh, and so many others from classic lit (especially British literature), I can't choose!

can I just go with authors that influenced me heavily? if so, Wilkie Collins, C.S. Lewis, Margaret Mitchell, Jane Austen, L.M. Montgomery, Tamora Pierce, and J.K. Rowling. I think that sums it up. I'll add more if I remember.
    Henry John, Charles Wesley
    Eleanor June, Clara Sparling

AHHH FUN THREAD!

Okay, I put the Actor's name in parentheses. Also, for most of these, I love the actor as well.

Character Crushes:
    Captain America (Chris Evans)
    Severus Snape (Alan Rickman)
    Sirius Black (Gary Oldman)
    Draco Malfoy (Tom Felton): Okay, I must admit that I FREAKING LOVE Tom Felton. Like... Ugh. Words cannot express my obsession with him.
    Gibbs (Mark Harmon) (NCIS)
    Sherlock Holmes (from the series, Elementary)(actor:Jonny Lee Miller)
    Iron Man/Tony Stark (Robert Downey Jr.)
    Aaron Hotchner (Thomas Gibson) (Criminal Minds)
    Derek Morgan (Shemar Moore) (Criminal Minds)
    Jack Sparrow (Johnny Depp)

I ship:
    Hermione Granger/pretty much anyone but Ron. I absolutely despised Ron/Hermione. I especially love H/Snape and H/Fred-or-George-but-mostly-Fred-because-he-needs-to-live. And Hermione/Draco. I'm into sunken-or-never-even-left-the-dock ships.
    Harry Potter/anyone but Ginny. As you can see, I dislike canon couples.
    Harry/Hermione
    Penelope Garcia/Derek Morgan (Criminal Minds)
    Gibbs/Tony (NCIS)
    Tony/Ziva: (NCIS)

Wow. That's pretty long. I have issues XD
    Last edited by sari; November 15th, 2013 at 10:00 PM.
    Sari, lover of names.

The enchanting little witches: Euphemia, Cressida, Ottoline & Hermione.
    The charming young wizards: Bartholmew, Zephyr, Cosmo & Lucian.