Names Searched Right Now:
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Baby Sister for Scarlett

Our pick at the moment and honestly for the past few months has been Vivienne if baby is a girl.

I want to make sure we havent missed any other fabulous names though.

Others we have considered are ..

Adelaide
    Arabella
    Hazel
    Willa

We are team green so we are not finding out the gender until delivery =)

What name would you pick for a baby sister of Scarlett Brielle?

Thank you!
    My Little Duckies:Bryar Jordan & Scarlett Brielle
    Expecting Vivienne "Vivi" Monroe May 2014!

I love Scarlett and the connection to Scarlett O'Hara! Such a strong character. Stylistically I think Vivienne goes best with Scarlett but from your list I prefer Adelaide- classic, elegant, regal, and with the connection to Queen Adelaide and the city in Australia named for her (haven't been there but would love to go!). Arabella is beautiful too, much more frilly and feminissima. Hazel is sweet too, vintage-chic and prim, and goes really well with Scarlett. Willa isn't my style, too nicknamey.
    ~Love names, literature, royals and horses~ <3

Favourite names:
    Girls: Azalea, Cordelia, Elizabeth, Rosalind, Portia, Felicity, Juliet, Scarlett
    Boys: Fitzwilliam, Sebastian, Percival, Prospero, Orlando, Darcy

I know a Scarlett with a little sister Ruby (who are both in their teens), but that's perhaps a bit matchy for you.

You have such a lovely list! Personally I like Adelaide or Willa best with Scarlett, but Vivienne is gorgeous as well. A few off the top of my head that you might like...
    Juliet
    Florence
    Annabella
    Amabel
    Violet
    Audrey
    Genevieve
    Iris
    Felicity
    Matila
    Lucille
    Charlotte
    Lila
    Eleanor
    Delilah
    Alice
    Emmeline
    Orla
    Cordelia
    close to my heart ★ Billie Cordelia - Jemima Eilidh - May Margaret - Estella Agnes - Jessamine Martha
    Emmett Jack - Alec Huw - Wilfred Nicholas - Rufus Kielder - Harrison Tadhg - Robert Fox - Wes Oberon

unusable-beautiful; Virginia Eseld & Dolores Eithne . ''She was Lo, plain Lo, in the morning, standing four feet ten in one sock. She was Lola in slacks. She was Dolly at school. She was Dolores on the dotted line'. 'olivia; ''somewhat of an enigma'' (http://bigsistercomplex.tumblr.com/)

Quote Originally Posted by bonfireazalea View Post
    I love Scarlett and the connection to Scarlett O'Hara! Such a strong character. Stylistically I think Vivienne goes best with Scarlett but from your list I prefer Adelaide- classic, elegant, regal, and with the connection to Queen Adelaide and the city in Australia named for her (haven't been there but would love to go!). Arabella is beautiful too, much more frilly and feminissima. Hazel is sweet too, vintage-chic and prim, and goes really well with Scarlett. Willa isn't my style, too nicknamey.
    Thank you!
    My Little Duckies:Bryar Jordan & Scarlett Brielle
    Expecting Vivienne "Vivi" Monroe May 2014!