Names Searched Right Now:
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by boredonbedrest View Post
    I like Eliana. I've seen Delphine many times on here but it's just not for me. How would you pronounce the last one?
    Ilaria - ee-LAH-ree-ə
    Eudora - Casilda - Violetta - Odelia - Leocadia - Odette - Isolde - Valentine - Leopoldine - Isadora
    Eulalia - Aurelia - Marigold - Ariadne - Viola - Cosima - Philomena -Enid
    Averil - Caius - Casimir - Edmund - Ignatius - Benedict - Thaddeus - Raphael - Leopold - Clement
    Cassian - Isidore - Wenceslaus - Balthasar - Peregrine - Gilbert - Cornelius - Augustine - Carlisle

Quote Originally Posted by isabellemarie View Post
    Ilaria - ee-LAH-ree-ə
    I like that. It sounds very feminine. Thank you. Any suggestions on a middle name to go with it?

Quote Originally Posted by themonarch View Post
    Remember you have a long time to think about a name once your babe arrives; most states will give you at least a month before you have to register her birth. It's fine to live with her and get to know her a little before you name her.
    Brainstorming some feminine names to help get you thinking about other possibilities...
    Josephine Fiammetta
    Simonetta Florence
    Rosemary Wren
    Fay Valentina
    Alice Everly
    Clara Celeste
    Letitia Mable
    Kimberley Blythe
    Yvette Leilani
    Hillary Loveday
    Thank you for the suggestions. I do like Josephine but my husband thinks it sounds to old, he can picture as an adult but not a child. Simonetta, I think of Simon. Rosemary is my moms name and I can't do that b/c he would ask what abt his mom & I don't like her name. Alice, Kimberly and Hillary all remind me of people I've known. I also like Valentina. I never thought about that one. That may have to go on the list.

Eudora - Casilda - Violetta - Odelia - Leocadia - Odette - Isolde - Valentine - Leopoldine - Isadora
    Eulalia - Aurelia - Marigold - Ariadne - Viola - Cosima - Philomena -Enid
    Averil - Caius - Casimir - Edmund - Ignatius - Benedict - Thaddeus - Raphael - Leopold - Clement
    Cassian - Isidore - Wenceslaus - Balthasar - Peregrine - Gilbert - Cornelius - Augustine - Carlisle

I would suggest:

Eleni*
    Aviella*
    Amaya
    Cassia*
    Arista
    Mehri*
    Perrie/Perry/Peri/Perri

Combos:

Elodie Amaya*
    Cambrie Bryn
    Leilani Mehri or
    Leilani Eleni*

I really like these ones!
    Maryjane Elizabeth

A teenberry author with a healthy obsession of names!
    Casimir Ozias, Mordecai {searching for middle} - Sandrina Noor, Antigone Plum, Cosima Patricia, Desdemona?