Names Searched Right Now:
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    My DD is Nina! I posted a similar question. I'm liking Katia, Nadia and Lilia among others. I'm finding Nina is difficult to pair with. Other names sound too rhymey (Nina and Maya, Nina and Anya) or they literally rhyme (Lena, Mina, Marina).

Maya, Hana, Minna and Laila are my favourite names that work wherever you go. If you like Nina, what about Lina?
    ~~~~~~14 year old Canadian geek~~~~~~
    Girls:
    Alaska, Laila, Jasmine, Rachel, Amara, Daine, Anne, Sarai, Caroline, Alianne, Freya, Sophie, Coraline, Beth
    Combos: Alaska Jasmine, Alianne Inara, Laila Coraline, Freya Sarai, Anne Zaina, Rachel Amira, Amara May, Sophie Noor, Beth Aziza
    Boys:
    Avery, Rowan, Stellan, Sky, Dusk, Hart, Castiel, Alastair
    Combos: Dusk Alexander, Sky Amir, Hart Ismail

Quote Originally Posted by shvibziks View Post
    How do you define "international sounding"? Names that work well throughout most of the world (which, as a foreigner, I would say that a lot of names do per se - I mean, there will always be pronunciation issues because most languages pronounce names differently, but once you get ahold of the pronunciation, it's really not a problem) or names with roots in other countries?
    I was wondering this, too. There would be a big difference in my suggestions depending, but I'll write 'em all out anyway

Ailsa
    Alba
    Aloisia
    Antonia
    Augusta
    Beata
    Clara
    Eleonora
    Eulalia
    Eugenia
    Flora
    Iris
    Junia
    Magali
    Matilde
    Nuria
    Romola
    Sabina
    Vincenza
    Viola
    Virginia
    Willemina
    Lucia
    Ariadne, Eleanora, Minerva, Orchid, Sela
    Caius, Everett, Luther, Marius, Mordecai

Quote Originally Posted by grey56 View Post
    My DD is Nina! I posted a similar question. I'm liking Katia, Nadia and Lilia among others. I'm finding Nina is difficult to pair with. Other names sound too rhymey (Nina and Maya, Nina and Anya) or they literally rhyme (Lena, Mina, Marina).
    I love Nina, too! On my list. I heard a Nina recently tell me she loved her name because it's got a presence in so many different cultures.

Eva, Eva, Eva! It's so international and beautiful.