Names Searched Right Now:
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6
    Rosabel is a beautiful name. It is not chavy at all. I don't know why anyone would think that!

I agree - go with your heart! This is your baby after all, not theirs!

If you were really keen to appease everyone else, however, you could always put Rosa Belle / Rose Isabelle, etc, on her birth certificate and just call her Rosabel - it's whatever works for you at the end of the day!

Good luck

Thanks yeah I am aware Rosabel Ellison could be a bit of a mouthful, on that basis do you think Charlotte ( Lottie) Ellison would be better?
    I did think a nn of Belle Ellison, might b a bit tricky.. Although my name is Melanie & I get called Mel Ellison all the time & don't have any issues...

Definitely go with the name you and her father love. People come and go, and like others have said, once the name is associated with your daughter, I doubt they'll have a problem with it. Go with Rosabel!
    Top Names

♀: Viveca Eulalie | Leonie Jemima | Orla Clementine | Mavis Eloise | Aziza Delphine
    | Priya Romilly | Fallon Ophelie | Saskia Noelle | Xanthe Estelle

♂: Harlan Rafferty | Ozias Everett | Archer Lorcan | Ciaran Barnaby | Hector Malachy