Names Searched Right Now:
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 LastLast
    Its your child! I love Rosabel but I also would spell it Rosabelle. Go with your heart, congratulations

Absolutely go with the name YOU love! Our family has never liked our choices either, but they come to love them when they are on the child. My daughter is Clara, and my mother had a campaign going to try to get me to use Claire instead. Well, that just wasn't going to happen. She has told me since, that I really made the better choice.

Rosabel is so precious! I love Charlotte and Harriet, but Charlotte is very common where I live. Harriet, not as much, but it is on the rise.

Rosabel is one of the most beautiful names I know.

Crushing on
    ♥ Rosa ♥ Milvie ♥ Elsie ♥ Flora ♥ Inga ♥ Adele ♥ Fionn ♥ Odin ♥ Ingo ♥ Thore ♥ Ellis ♥ Vilme ♥

among others

~ From Sweden - Feel free to ask if you want to know anything about Swedish names! ~

Thanks so much for all your comments. It's definitely Rosabel Charlotte or Charlotte Rosabel & I'm starting to sway more back to Rosabel as a first name.

I think it's pretty, feminine & unusual. I do like the spelling Rosa belle but as our surname is Ellison, worried about too many "L's".

But thanks so much for all your comments & yes I'm British & over here chavy, does mean low class, kind of tacky. I think my family didn't like it, as over here we do have names that are associated with low class like Chardonnay & Chantelle, but I still like it & don't care.

You are aware -el- sounds runs a bit in Rosabel Ellison? I don't think it's a problem, but I'm pointing this so you won't be stunned when potential problems arise. Maybe there wouldn't be any problems, just a heads up.