Names Searched Right Now:
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast
    I think Rosabel is lovely! Will you pronounce it Roz-a-bell or Rose-a-bell? I think go with it! It's not outlandish or made-up sounding, so I can't see any problems! You don't want to regret caving on something this important :-)

Use Rosabel if you love it.
    New username is @ truenature

Family can be the hardest. I'm already dreading when I have to tell them the names we've chosen. Rosabel isn't my cup of tea, but it's not a bad name. I firmly believe there are times when you need to listen to others... like when a name might have a sexual connotation or doesn't go with your surname at all... or is just sooooo easy to make fun of. Rosabel doesn't fit into any of those categories. Rose/ Rosa are quite common, as are -bel/-belle endings. It's not like she'll stick out due to an unfortunate name... I'd go for it. I think you'll regret it if you cave in.
    Emiliana Pari Debuts July 2014
    Soren Pasha, Caspian Bardia, Raphael
    Camellia, Valentina

Thanks all! Think we should stick to our guns, but everyone has influenced me now & maybe starting to consider Lottie & Charlotte again. Oh well, have a bit of time to decide.. But thanks for all your help

Personally, I love Lottie, it's gorgeous, but if Rosabel is your favourite, then go with it - although I do think Lottie Rosabel is quite sweet.