Names Searched Right Now:
Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: It's a Girl!!!!

It's a Girl!!!!

I'm so excited to announce the early but safe arrival of newest member of our family...

Madeleine Pearl

Born via c-section November 8th at 10.00am. She weighs 5lb 15oz (2685g) and is 46cm in length.

Madeleine had to spend some time in the special care nursery but overall is doing super. She is only 30 hours old but already I can't imagine being without her.

Thank you to all the berries who read and replied to my many posts as I hunted for a name for our little bundle. I'm so greatful that I have had the wonderful people here to belp me when naming was getting far to stressful and confusing.
    The 3 Princesses in my life...

Elizabeth Hope
    Annabelle Cadence
    Madeleine Pearl

Beautiful name! Congratulations on your baby girl!

Congrats! Your daughter has a beautiful name. The Madeleine spelling is so pretty and I love her middle name Pearl
    Last edited by rgp19; November 9th, 2013 at 01:00 AM. Reason: I put nickname instead of middle name
    Raquel-21 year old who loves names, books, and languages

Ladies: Catherine Isabella,Helena Margaret, Clara Josephine, Amelia Juliet, Louisa Genevieve, Eva Rosalind, Rose Fiammetta, Edith Lenore, Charlotte Rosamund, Eleanora Winter
    Gentlemen: Asher Frederick, Nicholas Hugo, Henry Oliver, William Grey, Matthew Isaiah, Thomas Alaric, George Everett

Finally! Madeleine Pearl is very pretty. Sounds great with Elizabeth and Annabelle. Many congrats to you
    Call me Cynthia, Angie, or Luna. 22. Name nerd.

Clemency | Clementine | Juliette | Helena | Isabelle | Annabelle | Evangeline | Seraphina | Rosalind | Violetta
    Vanessa | Audrey | Ariadne | Callista | Belphoebe | Bellatrix | Lyra | Valencia | Valentina | Laetitia | Cytherea
    Gavriel | Hermes | Flynn | James | Orion | Alexander | Caspian | Peregrine | Marius | Altair
    Callum | Cadmus | Jason | Perseus | Theseus | Oliver | Éomund | Luca | Amias

Congratulations! Madeleine Pearl is a beautiful name.