Names Searched Right Now:
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast
    I knew I was forgetting a name. I forgot about Ziva. The character on NCIS made me love the name so much I'm considering it as a middle name.
    Dany (Also known as Athena Danielle)
    Could you check out these threads? I'll return the favor.
    Link
    Link

Rosemary Gloria ~ Petra Madeleine~ Lilith Seraphine
    Alaric Matthew ~ Henry Marcellus ~ Sebastian Rhys ~ Giles Edmund

Charmed(my all time favorite)
    Piper-She was my favorite character and it made me love her name.
    Prue-Love love love this but can't find a longer name the I like.
    Phoebe-I love Alyssa Milano and she made me like this name even though I'm not a fan of it.
    Paige-I've known a lot but it still makes me smile.
    Leo-This was actually my grandfathers name and is one of my uncles, I never thought about it too much but after seeing it here it is one of my favorites.
    Wyatt-another favorite due to the show.

Stargate Atlantis
    Ronon-lead my to Ronan.

Firefly
    Malcolm
    Inara

Haven
    Haven
    Audrey
    Duke
    Nathan

The walking dead
    Hershel
    Glenn
    Daryl
    TTC Baby #1
    My Teddy Bear (aka my puppy): Rufus (4-24-13)
    Maeve-Keira-Gwen-Freya-Anna-Eve-Adeline-Claire-Arianne-Lila-Elsa-Cosima-Elowen-Lena-Cassia-Faye-Liana-Piper-Violet-Cleo-Nina-Carys

Sean-Cillian-Ronan-Declan-Griffin-Finn-Rhys-Owen-Miles-Lorcan-Graham-Kai-Jack-Ian-Cullen-Emmett-Lucas-Cormac-Archer-George-Alexander

GP: Perseus-Hamish-Mason-Shep-Cassian-Asa-Lavender-Elula-Winter-Mireille-Ophelie-Azalea

Yay for the Merlin love! I agree that I loved a lot of Arthurian names even more after that programme, especially Guinevere, Morgana, Emrys & Arthur.

The West Wing:
    Donna
    Claudia
    Joshua/Josh
    Samuel/Sam
    Josiah
    Tobias/Toby
    Leo

Doctor Who:
    Rose (especially as a nn)
    Amelia (also made me like my name a bit more )
    River
    Rory

I would add Clara but I loved that previously and the character hasn't had much effect on the name for me yet.

Downton Abbey:
    Mary
    Sybil
    Edith
    Cora
    Matthew

Frasier:
    Rosalinda/Roz
    Daphne
    Niles
    Martin/Marty

Friends:
    Monica
    Phoebe
    Chandler
    Joseph/Joey

I think most of these are just because I love the characters so much, maybe with the exception of Tobias, Leo, Rose, Rory , Sybil, Edith and Joseph.

ETA: I could also list many more names that have been ruined for me by TV shows.
    Last edited by morganalefaye; November 9th, 2013 at 02:06 PM.
    W h a t ' s . . .

Matilda | Adelaide | Hermione | Aurelia | Tallulah
    Edmund | Wilfred | Asa | Felix | Leander

. . . n e x t ?

The only name that I started to think about because of a TV show is Chance, from Human Target.
    Expecting our December Rainbow!
    Fiona/Ophelia/Daphne
    Apollo/Chance/Dhani/Beckett
    My fur babies: Toby and Trixie
    GP: Desdemona/Phadera/Cressida/Devereaux/Tybalt/Tiberius/Kai

Oh gosh, so many of the names Husband and I love are somehow connected to TV shows and movies...

--River comes from River Tam (Firefly) and River Song (Doctor Who).
    --Malachi is a nod to Malcolm Reynolds (also Firefly).
    --Alice references Tim Burton's Alice in Wonderland and Alice Abernathy (Resident Evil movies).
    --Willow is Willow Rosenberg from Buffy.
    --Pearl isn't actually referencing the Vampire Diaries, per se, but I fell in love with the name after hearing it used on a real person.
    --Lucia is from Lucy of The Chronicles of Narnia (although more from the books than the movies)
    --Caspian is from the same, although our selected nickname Cas is a Castiel reference (Supernatural).
    --Eve nn Evie is Evelyn O'Connell (The Mummy) as well as Evey Hammond (V for Vendetta).
    --Sparrow is of course, Captain Jack (Pirates of the Caribbean)
    --Ender is from Ender's Game (for Husband it was the books that got him hooked on the name, but I saw the movie first).
    --Balthazar is a multi-layered reference, but one of those references is the sexy angel from Supernatural.
    --Eli, which we are currently considering as our Caspian middle, is from Stargate Universe.

Other names I've loved from shows/movies: Echo (Dollhouse), Alaric/Elijah (TVD), Winchester (Supernatural, duh), Inara/Shepherd/Serenity/Firefly (Firefly), Snow (Once Upon a Time), Clary (The Mortal Instruments: City of Bones), Phoebe (Charmed), Sebastian (Black Butler), Stark (Iron Man), Clara/Rose/Amelia (Doctor Who...although Amelia is one I really wanted to love because of the character and because of the Doctor's comment that Amelia Pond is "a fairytale name"...and I just couldn't get past this one person I knew who ruined the name for me), Kenshin (Rurouni Kenshin...my fictional hero!) . . . . . seriously, the list just goes forever! Clearly I watch too much TV >_>
    Zion Nathaniel ~ Solomon Fable ~ Balthazar Wolf ~ Malachi Sparrow nn Kai ~ Tobias Rowan ~ Endymion _____ nn Ender ~ Caspian _____
    Alice Willow ~ Ophelia Wren ~ Lucia Pearl ~ Eve Wisteria nn Evie ~ Cosima Rose ~ River _____

GPs
    Narnia Rose, Luna Seraphine, Astoria nn Story, Illyria, Serafina, Soraya, Faerydae
    Orion Melchior North, Tobias Loki, Edmund, Frost, Oberon, Kenshin, Remiel, Atreyu