Names Searched Right Now:
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
    A lot of good suggestions here. I would stick with a unisex name for sure, to match the others

I do love Caylin and Jaxon but I would use them as middle names and use a unisex as a first name.

Maybe Cameron or Devin

As for the tradition names I like Victoria ( Vicky, Tori) Alexandra ( Alex, lexi, ally) Elisabeth ( liz, Beth) ..... Choose one with many nickname options so if you don't love the nane you might love the nickname
    Name favorites :

Alana, Scarlett, Alexandria, Annalise, Gianna, Marcella, Kayla, Arabella, Julianna, Anastasia, Jovanna

Cole, William, Samuel, Caleb, Rylan, Roman, Grayson, Jackson, Joseph, Caden, Christian, Joshua

Some ideas are:
    Paisley
    Logan
    Quinn
    Reese
    Parker
    Hayden
    Ellington/ Ellery (Traditional nickname of Elle/ Ellie for your husband)
    Finley
    Grey/ Gray
    Skyler
    Riley
    Lanie
    Scout (Love!)
    X
    Eulalie (Ireland) Della
    Stella Peony
    Myrtle Posey
    Margot Evening

Lysander James
    Oberon

I agree with everybody you should probably stick to a unisex themes.
    Some names that popped in my head
    Avery
    Hadley
    Raquel-21 year old who loves names, books, and languages

Ladies: Catherine Isabella,Helena Margaret, Clara Josephine, Amelia Juliet, Louisa Genevieve, Eva Rosalind, Rose Fiammetta, Edith Lenore, Charlotte Rosamund, Eleanora Winter
    Gentlemen: Asher Frederick, Nicholas Hugo, Henry Oliver, William Grey, Matthew Isaiah, Thomas Alaric, George Everett

Maybe for a boy:
    Ethan
    Cole
    Caleb
    Jacoby(that way it's less traditional/more convention, and you can still lean toward the tradition w/ nn, using Jake or Jacob.

but for the sibset, I think for a boy Jaxon/Jackson sounds nicest. You again have the possibility of having a more traditional nn, aka Jack. Also, if you want contemporary while he likes the more traditional sounding, compromise. Use a contemporary name for the first/middle, and use a traditional name for the other.

Ava would be good.

Thanks everyone for the wonderful suggestions!
    Ouuu, I really like the name Paisley. Its cute!
    Out of curiosity I had asked my oldest daughter the other night what we should name her new baby brother or sister. And she responded with Dora or Diego!
    I guess I should have seen that coming. Haha

Thanks again everyone!