Names Searched Right Now:
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast
    Just wanted to add, Sarah is as similar to Noah as Fiona is--2 syllables ending in -ah. So I don't think Sarah should be kept and over Fiona for that reason.

I still say Fiona or Juliana!

I like Fiona but it's too similar in sound to Noah.
    Sarah is ok but it's kind of bland with Kay.
    Juliana/Julia would be my choice. Juliana Kay is very pretty.
    All the best,
    Mischa.

Sarah is too close to Claire, Fiona is too close to Noah. Juliana will work best in your sibset, and Juliana Kay is a very nice name. Personally, I prefer a less stylized version, Julia Kay*. Also, as your other children's names are "short and sweet," Julia fits a little better as well. But if you really prefer Juliana over Julia, go for it!

*Julia Kay actually sounds to me like some sort of company--like a jewelry company or something. It's a very marketable name, if that makes any sense?
    Current favorites: Olive, Louise/Louisa, Magdalene/Madeline, Phillipa, Talitha, Mallory, Blythe, Eliza, Mercy, Talia; Calvin, Charles, Gideon, Abram, Jude, Reuben, George, Reid, Clark, Holden.

My vote goes to Fiona Kay. It flows beautifully with Noah and Claire. I also love Sarah and Juliana. You can't go wrong with any of these names.
    Good luck!
    Mom to:
    Beatrice Rose (Bea)
    Sylvia Alice (Sylvie)

If we have a third child one day:
    Charlotte (Lottie) Jane, Emma Juliet, Isadora Claire, Nora Clementine, Lucy Eleanor, Camille Austen, Elodie May or Vivian Briony
    Felix Bennett, Oliver James, Leo Benjamin, Henry Gabriel, Jack Vincent or Simon Alexander

Sarah is so overdone. Juliana is very pretty.