Names Searched Right Now:
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

My baby boy has arrived!

I've been a member of nameberry for a long time and I am excited to announce the arrival of my first baby! I had a boy on October 14th at exactly 41 weeks! After meeting him my SO and I decided to name him Bruno Xavier . We had a short list but had not made a final decision yet. Bruno is a name I have loved for a long time but I just wasn't sure it was right until I met him. Bruno is also my SO's grandfather's name. He was a loving grandfather and a survivor of a work camp in WWII. Xavier has special meaning to my stepfather and is the middle name of one of my uncles. I really appreciate all of the feedback and support I received from the nameberry community throughout the pregnancy! I truly love his name and I can't even describe the amazing love I have for my little Bru. Thank you for all your help!

Yay! Love it! Congrats

Whoa, congrats! That is one flippin cute, cool and dashing name! Seriously amazing. Well done you!

I hope you're having a lovely time with little Bruno, enjoying all the sweet baby snuggles and the adorable little noises, the tiny toesies... xox
    Last edited by ottilie; November 7th, 2013 at 05:15 PM. Reason: body instead of baby? no good...
    [FONT=Palatino Linotype][CENTER]My darling Marian Illyria Aphrodite, March 2013 & Little Bunny (a girl!) due 9th of February 2014[/CENTER][/FONT]

Amazingly awesome name! Enjoy baby snuggles!
    Baby boy due October 2014! Current tentative name:

Sequoia Orion

ellieberry it is such a delight to be able to congratulate you on the birth of your son. As you say you are a long term berry (like me) so it is with great pleasure I congratulate you on the birth of your precious Bruno; and I love the special meaning of his name to you and your family.

rollo
    Psalm 23