Names Searched Right Now:
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast
    Hmmm... not to great at combos today, but I really do adore Caspian, Cassian, and Sebastian for first names.

The two combos that I could think of are:

Caspian Virgil Leonidas
    Sebastian Edmund Peregrine

Thanks everyone! We had a discussion about Caspian, Cassian, Damien, and Sebastian and decided that if we could only have one IAN name up front, it was Damien. I've loved it since I was 13 and Cody too. The rest have been added to the middle list along with Casimir, which I forgot earlier.

Ottilie -- Thanks for making some combos for you! I'll make some for you when you start doing that. ^_^ I'll be changing the first names we decided not to use around. And Cody really wants Loki but since it's an honor name, he's SUPER picky there. We like:

Loki Sherlock Constantine -- I like it, he doesn't. I loves Constantine with Loki though.
    Caspian Virgil Forseti -- He likes Loki Virgil Forseti
    Caspian Enlil Archimedes -- He doesn't like Enlil but reminds me of Edwin Archimedes...Loki Edwin Archimedes?
    Odin Vladimir Beowulf
    Odin Peregrine Blaise
    Odin Lawrence Leonidas -- maybe
    Cornelius Edwin Archimedes
    Cornelius Nemo Archimedes/Socrates -- HE said he just thinks of the Fish :P
    Leofric Odin Evander -- Cornelius Odin Evander
    Cassian Edwin Leonidas -- Odin Edwin Leonidas
    Cassian Galileo Forseti -- Loki Galileo Forseti
    Cassian Loxias Galileo -- Changing it to Odin Loxias Galileo

Danielle -- Mononoke! I love your avatar. ^_^ It's one of my favorite of his movies. Since we aren't using Sebastian anymore, I'll just look at the middles. I don't like the combos you have, but I LOVE Orpheus and hadn't thought of him. Orpheus Constantine with something maybe? Loki Orpheus Constantine maybe.

jtucker -- I love Caspian Virgil Leonidas but we aren't using Caspian anymore >.< Odin Virgil Leonidas maybe?

Ashley -- thanks ^_^ Arthur is my grandfathers name. We thought about it but he only goes by Art so we're using Artemus for him.

He likes:

Cornelius Edwin Sherlock
    Cornelius Edmund Sterling
    Loki Sebastian Forseti -- He said maybe
    Alaric Odin -- I like this but I can't put it with Loki and Leofric sounds weird with it. I'll keep it in reserve in case we find a new first name we like.

Yes we just changed the names on everyone >.< Sorry! Feel free everyone to try some more ^_^
    Mother, Hellenic Pagan Priestess, and Resident Greek name expert ^_^ Call me Dantea or Remy

http://covertocoverediting.webs.com/ -- Editing services available for cheap.

Proud Mama to:
    Persephone Elysia Willow -- June 5th 2013
    TTC #2 by Christmas 2014

Angel, I think that was very smart of you two. They were quite similar. I actually love all the combos you changed it to! So now it's Loki, Odin and Cornelius fighting for the last spot? All so delicious. I'm considering kicking Orpheus off to middle land and upgrade Odin to a first on my list as I think Odin's so fantastic. But I love Loki for you two so much! And Cornelius would be a dashing little mr Thomas as well.

I will be back later to try again, this is too much fun!!!
    [FONT=Palatino Linotype][CENTER]My darling Marian Illyria Aphrodite, March 2013 & Little Bunny (a girl!) due 9th of February 2014[/CENTER][/FONT]

Cody almost wanted Odin off too when I said "Mom would call him Oddie" He went "EHHHH" and I went "BUT! I think it's adorable." And he relaxed. :P I think Odin would be a great name for you. He's got so much awesomeness going for him you can't really go wrong.

I hope you do come back. For some reason, these combos are giving us a hard time. He's SO picky about the Loki combos. He wants it perfect because gods know what Loki would do if you picked a shoddy combo to honor him. Not even kidding. We've had SO much chaos since we put Loki back up front. Constantine with Loki seems to be what Cody likes the most but we'll have to see what Loki likes.

Cornelius came out of left field for me. I love it but always though he didn't then he just comes and says "I really love Cornelius you know." O_O

I'm going to go add imagery to the first post.
    Mother, Hellenic Pagan Priestess, and Resident Greek name expert ^_^ Call me Dantea or Remy

http://covertocoverediting.webs.com/ -- Editing services available for cheap.

Proud Mama to:
    Persephone Elysia Willow -- June 5th 2013
    TTC #2 by Christmas 2014