Names Searched Right Now:
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Marvelous Middles

Here we are again. My husband is so wishy washy. :P

Here's the first names we're working with right now (in the order we like them in):

Loki -- Of course he's chaotic. He's long curly hair, strawberry blond (which is possible with Cody), dirty all over, rips in his jeans. He's digging in the mud then he's running across the yard chasing leaves. He's jumping all over the place to catch fireflies and playing knights and dragons in the bushes, getting his curls all tangled in the leaves. He's on to new things so fast. Dimples and dirt and you might as well not wash his clothes he plays so hard. He also feels like he'd be the type to sit with his sister in her room letting her style his hair, paint his nails, practice make up. He couldn't care less if she wants to dress him like a fairy and play magical kingdom. He'd be this little kid or this

Odin -- Odin is very much making swords out of sticks, sword fighting with trees, pretending the dog is his faithful mount and he has to save Toby from the Labyrinth (bonus points if you get that reference). He's trying to make a bow and arrow out of a stick and yarn so he can be Robin Hood. He's sitting around the bonfire with us at night, quietly contemplating the gods, calm and respectful for ritual but willing to dance after. He wants magic and nature and adventure. Like this blond boy or this one

Cornelius -- He's the most studious of the three. He feel like a little boy who wants to lay in the grass on a summer day, reading and coloring. He's belly down in the grass watching the birds and the little animals. He's unbrushed hair around blue eyes. He likes to draw in the dirt, build mud castles. He wouldn't mind playing tea time with his sister. Like this or this

Here's our middles. Feel free to add your own or use any of the first names in the middle:

Abernathy
    Orpheus
    Sebastian
    Cassian
    Caspian
    Casimir
    Beowulf
    Constantine
    Forseti
    Heimdall -- This one shouldn't go in the Loki combo. Loki and Heimdall kill each other during Ragnarok
    Oberon
    Leonidas
    Edwin
    Edmund
    Archimedes
    Prospero
    Sherlock
    Vladimir
    Sterling
    Theoden
    Peregrine
    Augusten
    Galileo
    Virgil -- this is a first also, but he'd like it here too in case

We are pretty much up for anything in the middle (word names, more popular names, names like these...anything)

Thanks ^_^
    Last edited by dantea; November 8th, 2013 at 07:36 PM.
    Mother, Hellenic Pagan Priestess, and Resident Greek name expert ^_^ Call me Dantea or Remy

http://covertocoverediting.webs.com/ -- Editing services available for cheap.

Proud Mama to:
    Persephone Elysia Willow -- June 5th 2013
    TTC #2 by Christmas 2014

Quote Originally Posted by dantea View Post
    Here we are again. My husband is so wishy washy. :P

Here's the first names we're working with right now (in the order we like them in):

Loki
    Caspian
    Odin
    Cornelius
    Leofric
    Sebastian
    Cassian

Here's our middles. Feel free to add your own or use any of the first names in the middle:

Beowulf
    Constantine
    Forseti
    Heimdall -- This one shouldn't go in the Loki combo. Loki and Heimdall kill each other during Ragnarok
    Oberon
    Leonidas
    Edwin
    Edmund
    Archimedes
    Prospero
    Sherlock
    Vladimir
    Sterling
    Theoden
    Peregrine
    Augusten
    Galileo
    Virgil -- this is a first also, but he'd like it here too in case

We are pretty much up for anything in the middle (word names, more popular names, names like these...anything)

Thanks ^_^
    Loki Galileo Edmund
    Caspian Beowulf Virgil
    Odin Heimdall Sterling
    Cornelius Peregrine Virgil
    Leofric Galileo Edmund
    Sebastian Sterling Oberon

Hi Dantea, I love these names for first names. The only issue I have is that they all end in "n" like Damien. I guess you don't care so I won't either.

Caspian
    Odin
    Cornelius
    Sebastian
    Cassian

Not crazy about...

Loki - sounds insubstantial next to Persephone and also shares the same "ee" ending
    Leofric - last syllable rhymes with a bad word. I love just Leo though.

Combo Suggestions

Sebastian Virgil Theoden OR Sebastian Virgil Peregrine
    Cornelius Edwin Heimdall
    Loki Constantine Propero
    Cassian Galileo Forseti
    Caspian Sherlock Edmund
    Odin Leonidas Vladimir
    Leofric Sterling Oberon
    All the best,
    Mischa.

[FONT=Palatino Linotype][CENTER]My darling Marian Illyria Aphrodite, March 2013 & Little Bunny (a girl!) due 9th of February 2014[/CENTER][/FONT]

Sebastian Orpheus Virgil
    Sebastian Apollo Peregrine

Sebastian and Persephone sound darling together. Sorry I didn't come up with more. I'm not so good at two middle name combos. Good luck!
    Danielle • 18 years old • United States

Geraldine · Beatrice · Edith · Anne · Frances
    William · Edward · Charles · John · Henry