Names Searched Right Now:
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Exclamation Searching For Captivating Boy Names

Updated list at post #6

I've finally narrowed down and chosen my girl combinations. Now it's time to get my boy combinations figured out. This time around I'm looking for name on the uncommon/unusual side like Alaric and Leonidas. Some words that would describe the names I'm looking for are: handsome, strong, enchanting, warm, ravishing, quirky and charming.

Names already on my list:
    Alaric
    Azariah
    Augustus
    Alasdair
    Basil
    Balthazar/Baltasar
    Castiel
    Conrad
    Gideon
    Lucian/Lucien
    Leopold
    Leonidas
    Marcellus
    Perseus
    Remus
    Remiel
    Roland
    Rhydian
    Rainer/Rainier
    Serafin/Seraphin
    Tarquin
    Taliesen

That's about it.

It's three in the morning so I think it's about time I go to sleep. Hope to come back to a lot of suggestions!
    Last edited by ikfly; November 7th, 2013 at 08:04 PM.
    Could you check out these threads? Link 1 and Link 2

Madeleine Beatrice ~ Caroline Hazel ~ Rosemary Gloria
    Elijah Theodore l Henry Sebastian Rhys l James Alaric Matthew
    Hana Felicity ~ Alice Hermione ~ Lilith Seraphine ~Henry Marcellus ~ Alexander Lucian Godfrey

In Limbo: Amelie Rhiannon, Elisabeth Adelaide, Lilith Rebekah, Sylvia/Silvia Rosalie and Nicholas Morgan

Dany (Also known as AthenaDanielle)

Eudora - Casilda - Violetta - Odelia - Leocadia - Odette - Isolde - Valentine - Euphemia - Leopoldine - Isadora
    Eulalia - Aurelia - Hyacintha - Marigold - Ariadne - Sophronia - Crescentia - Thomasina - Apollonia - Romilda
    Amedeo - Casimir - Lancelot - Ignatius - Benedict - Thaddeus - Raphael - Leopold - Nicodemus
    Cassian - Isidore - Wenceslaus - Balthasar - Tiberius - Romulus - Cornelius - Augustine - Carlisle

Just woke up after only three hours...

I'm really starting to like Marius, but Rosemary is one of my favorite girls name so I try to avoid Mar- names. I think it might work well in the middle. I might end up switching Rosemary out for Rosalind so I'll definitely keep Marius on my list just in case.

I love Edmund, but I have a little cousin named Edwin so Ed- names are out.

I really like Cyprian and Demetrius. I also really love Nicodemus from your signature, but I'm not sure how usable in real life it would be.

Hana Felicity ~ Alice Hermione ~ Lilith Seraphine ~Henry Marcellus ~ Alexander Lucian Godfrey

In Limbo: Amelie Rhiannon, Elisabeth Adelaide, Lilith Rebekah, Sylvia/Silvia Rosalie and Nicholas Morgan

Are you sure about Tarquin? He raped the noble woman Lucretia, she committed suicide because of it and that basically led to the downfall of Rome. I know it's a nice name, but it's not a very nice story.

Aeneas
    Algernon
    Amaury
    Ambrose
    Amias
    Antony
    Aquilla
    Armand
    Aurelius
    Casimir
    Cassian
    Cecil
    Constantine
    Cornelius
    Cyrus
    Damien
    Damon
    Dante
    Darius
    Dinadan
    Evander
    Fabian
    Faramond
    Ferdinand
    Hadrian
    Hugo
    Ignatius
    Ivan
    Jasper
    Julian
    Laszlo
    Lawrence
    Lysander
    Melchior
    Mordecai
    Mortimer
    Octavius
    Orlando
    Percival
    Phineas
    Ramses
    Roman
    Sylvan
    Sylvester
    Victor
    Vladimir

Also... I find your posts very hard to read because of the font size. I have to lean back away from the screen to get it all. Might be my eyesight, but just wanted to let you know.
    My darling Marian Illyria Aphrodite, March 2013 & Little Bunny (a girl!) due 9th of February 2014

Sorry about the font. It didn't look that big to me. The normal font is 2 and the one I'm using is 3. My eyesight is crappy and the normal font is just a bit too small. Sitting too close to the screen makes my eyes hurt. I'll be getting new glasses soon .

In the end Tarquin most likely won't happen because my nephew is Quinten. The story doesn't help.

Casimir - I really like the nickname Cas, but I just don't like the -mir part of the name.
    Constantine - I'm more partial to the Konstantin mostly because the half maternal side of my family is Russian and I always have like 'K' variants more.
    Damien - I love Damien, but prefer the Polish Damian for the other half of my maternal family. I like the English pronunciation though.
    Damon - Love Love Love, but I worry that it sounds too close to demon. It's also a character on TVD and I have Elijah, Katarina and Caroline on my list already. I don't mind it though because they have great names on the show.
    Darius - I really like Darius. It's a great alternative to Marius and doesn't clash with Rosemary. I can't believe I didn't think of it.
    Evander - I love this name as a longer form of Evan.
    Jasper - I really like Jasper. Would Jasper be too matchy with a brother named James?
    Julian - On my list! I also love the medieval form Jolyon. They haven't made it to my top ten list, but they are close.
    Lawrence - Loved this name since my cousin dated a girl with a son named Lawrence.
    Phineas - I like Phineas and the connection to the kids show doesn't even bother me. I prefer it to just Finn.
    Victor - I love this name so much, but it's part of my sister in laws name. Maybe in the middle?
    Last edited by ikfly; November 7th, 2013 at 12:34 PM.