Names Searched Right Now:
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5
    I tried for Thorondor but he said no for a first name. :/ I like it.

mkm, thanks! He likes:

Luther
    Constantine
    Tybalt -- sort of
    Cornelius

He also says he'd like to consider putting Loki back in the front. Loki is the Norse god he worships...Loki Thomas...
    Last edited by dantea; November 7th, 2013 at 12:13 AM.
    Mother, Hellenic Pagan Priestess, and Resident Greek name expert ^_^ Call me Dantea or Remy

http://covertocoverediting.webs.com/ -- Editing services available for cheap.

Proud Mama to:
    Persephone Elysia Willow -- June 5th 2013
    TTC #2 by Christmas 2014

Man, before I opened this thread it had 666 views. Spooky!

Loki as a first! How brilliant! But you two do realise that would mess up your Osiris combo? *sobs* I do think a Norse name would be lovely as a first though. And I re-watched Thor last night so, you know... Thorin would be great as well, or just Thor! No, that doesn't sound too great. Did someone suggest Theoden? Because I love Theoden, both the name and the character. Anyway. I'm all out of suggestions, trying to focus on the names over in girl land at the moment...
    [FONT=Palatino Linotype][CENTER]My darling Marian Illyria Aphrodite, March 2013 & Little Bunny (a girl!) due 9th of February 2014[/CENTER][/FONT]

We got Theodred earlier and added Theoden. We're going to avoid THO names because it looks weird THOrin THOmas.

It's okay with Osiris. Cody really liked Osiris Endymion Frey and Osiris Peregrine Blaise so we're still good over there ^_^

So right now the list looks like:

Loki -- He said if we can find a combo with it up front, he'd be ecstatic, otherwise it's staying with Osiris
    Cassian
    Odin
    Caspian
    Sebastian
    Leofric
    Cornelius -- sort of

Alright onto middle :P
    Mother, Hellenic Pagan Priestess, and Resident Greek name expert ^_^ Call me Dantea or Remy

http://covertocoverediting.webs.com/ -- Editing services available for cheap.

Proud Mama to:
    Persephone Elysia Willow -- June 5th 2013
    TTC #2 by Christmas 2014