Names Searched Right Now:
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast
    Well... I didn't expect you to go for Ironside, it's just too awesome not to mention! I will try again... and again and again.

Absalom
    Achilles
    Amadeus
    Ambrose
    Anatole
    Aramis
    Archibald
    Aurelius
    Benedict
    Brage
    Cassian
    Charlemagne
    Cicero
    Columbus
    Cyril
    Diogenes
    Donald
    Erasmus
    Eustace
    Ezra
    Gabor
    Gilderoy
    Hamlet
    Homer
    Ignatius
    Ivan
    Jarvis
    Legolas
    Ludovic
    Melchior
    Melynlas
    Mercutio
    Moliere
    Mycroft
    Nemo
    Odin
    Paladin
    Platon
    Prospero
    Pyramus
    Sherlock
    Uriah
    Vladimir
    [FONT=Palatino Linotype][CENTER]My darling Marian Illyria Aphrodite, March 2013 & Little Bunny (a girl!) due 9th of February 2014[/CENTER][/FONT]

Just wanted to throw Lysander in the ring - it's a long-time favourite of mine and I love the legend. Similar sound to Alexander, which I see you like, and I think it would be lovely with Persephone!
    Here are some other suggestions (apologies for any repeats!):
    Atticus
    Caspian
    Cassius
    Dante
    Atlas (I just love this)
    Orion
    Heathcliff (too Wuthering?)
    Lancelot
    Barnaby
    Evander
    Apollo
    Best of luck!
    I'm 19 with a furbaby named Frederick

* Beatrix * Clementine * Penelope * Seraphina *

* Theodore * Hugo * Caspian * Arthur * Lysander *

Yes, it's very awesome, but not first name material :P

Some likes and comments:

Absalom -- He's the rebellion leader in my novel :P
    Ambrose -- Cody said "If not for Kvothe" It's the Patrick Rothfuss book Name of the Wind. He was TERRIBLE
    Aramis
    Aurelius -- Guy who has the ability to turn to gold and is burned to death in my novel >.> (I ruin lots of good names :P)
    Cassian -- He'd also like to add Caspian
    Odin
    Paladin -- you keep suggesting it and I keep trying to get him to let me use it but he keep saying no *pouty foot stomp*
    Prospero -- middle
    Sherlock -- middle
    Vladimir -- He said maybe. The issue he's having, and I guess I'm agreeing right now is that he loves Vladimir and he loves how it connects to Dracula (he really love Dracula despite the real Vlad's history) but right now, he's hung up on Putin. And I guess I'm sort of turned off for the same reason. BUT I'm going to work through it and try to bring him around. Vladimir is too much of an awesome name.

Jem, thanks! Lysander's actually been on and off the list before, as has Lysandra. We like:

Caspian -- added it
    Cassius -- He just loves all the Cass names (I'm serious. He likes Casanova too but we're not using that)
    Dante -- We already have Damien and feel Dante and Damien are too much together, but we have it in the middle - Alexander Dante Griffin
    Barnaby -- This one is in our Virgil combo -- Virgil Barnaby Rook/Archimedes which is too awesome to break up :P
    Apollo -- we have Apollonia on our list

You feel free to keep going. He has a habit of doing the same thing Otter's husband does and sort of flopping around before settling.
    Mother, Hellenic Pagan Priestess, and Resident Greek name expert ^_^ Call me Dantea or Remy

http://covertocoverediting.webs.com/ -- Editing services available for cheap.

Proud Mama to:
    Persephone Elysia Willow -- June 5th 2013
    TTC #2 by Christmas 2014

Thank you for the welcome! I've been lurking for almost a year now and just decided to join the discussions. It's nice to know you liked the names I'm going to try again, but I'm not sure how you're going to like theses ones:

Arlo
    Boaz
    Coriander
    Dorian
    Drake
    Edmund
    Fabian
    Felix
    Jasper
    Jude
    Lachlan
    Lars
    Lennox
    March
    October
    Onyx
    Orion
    Orson (are the O names too close to Osiris though?)
    Sage
    Sebastian
    Seraphim
    Sterling

I ended up including some of my favourite word names, even though I don't know if that's what you're looking for (I see that one of Persephone's middles is Willow, so I assumed it was ok, at least for a middle. She has a beautiful name, by the way).

The only things I can really come up with are:

Castiel - well, you said Cody likes Cass- names :P 'Supernatural' might be an issue or a blessing
    Tiberius - an awesome name, plus it has nerd cred! (and I mean that in a good way, haha)
    Balthazar
    Ptolemy
    Augustin/Augustus
    Wolfram
    Romulus
    Peregrin(e) - I know you considered Samwise as a middle...
    Arathorn - ditto Peregrin
    Theodred - a name I adore (also from LOTR), but I'm nowhere near brave enough for
    Ferdinand - maybe too common for you?
    k♥m
    mid-20s. grad student at AU.
    Leona · Vivian · Florence · Beatrix · Zelda
    August · Barnaby · Winston · Atlas · Milo