Names Searched Right Now:
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

32 weeks & looking for some exotic suggestions!

I'm looking for more suggestions (I KNOW!). I'm about 32 weeks along with this little lady & although we have a few names we like, nothing is feeling "right" when I use them to refer to the bump.

We like exotic names, and my husband has a thing for mythology/fantasy names where I LOVE nature names.

We love the name Athena but we think it's too similar to our daughter's name. Our top contender is Indira, which we think is gorgeous - my only concern with it is that its an Indian name & we live in a city with a HUGE Indian population (think upwards of 40%). If she was born today we would name her Indira, but I'd love some more options/suggestions.
    We have settled on the middle name - it will be Sage.

Our first daughter came weeks before her due date so if she follows in her sister's footsteps I'm expecting this baby to be born by Christmas. If I felt 100% secure about our name choice it would reduce my stress level dramatically.

I'm really hoping to get some suggestions from all you wonderful name nerds!
    New username is @ truenature

Honestly, I am not great with coming up with exotic names. I think Azula and Indira sound great together! I think Athena is lovely as well.

I love Azula Rosemary, it's one of my favorite names in people's signatures here. How about:
    Isis
    Juno
    Kalina
    Lorelei
    Melia
    Thalia

If you like fantasy, have you considered Eowyn? Based on your style some other ideas are, Melisandre, Isis, Willow, Ygritte, and Athena