Names Searched Right Now:
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    I love the sound of the ocean cruise, @redwoodfey. Something I've always wanted to try and sleeping on the ocean must be amazing.

Mama to Amelie Clara (2008) & Daisy Madeline (2013).

Alice Tallulah, Polly Matilda, Rosalie Faye, Lucy Annabel, Maya Lillian, Hazel Kate, Eva Blossom, Juliet Lila, Ivy Camille.
    Charles Joshua "Charlie", Theodore Samuel "Teddy", Elliott Daniel, Noah Zachary, James Oscar, Arthur Philip, Rowan Isaac.

5 glorious days at a beach resort in a tropical paradise. 5 star resort... it was worth every penny! Like pinkballerina, there were quite a number of activities we could have done, but we hung out at the beach and ate ourselves into food comas. It was ridiculously expensive, but the most amazing vacation I've ever been on. Would do it again in a heart beat!
    Zoe Milena
    9/12/14

Not married yet, but I know exactly where I want to go! It's been a lifelong dream of mine to see Europe, so if my future husband took me, I'd be the happiest woman alive. I really don't care where--my ancestry comes from England, Wales, Ireland, Switzerland, and Germany, so I'd love to see any of those places (plus, I just want to see the British Isles, anyway!); my best friend lived and died (and is buried) in Paris, and I want more than anything to visit her gravesite and pay my respects; more than any place in the world, I want to see Prague (and maybe Austria!). There's so much to see I don't really expect to see it all, but if my husband took me literally anywhere in Europe I'd die a happy woman. Who knows if we'll be able to afford it (there are a lot of variables between now and then!), but that's definitely what I want. I love the beach, and I'm sure I'd love the beach (and any vacation) with my husband, but exploring Europe with him would sort of be a dream come true.

ETA: My dad took my mom to Disney World/the EPCOT Centre and then on a Caribbean cruise; they always remember it with the fondest of memories. Much as I want to see Europe, if I can only have that much fun with my husband (especially on our honeymoon!), I'm sure I'll be happy.
    Last edited by ashthedreamer; November 5th, 2013 at 08:38 PM.
    Ashley
    twenty-something namenerd and aspiring novelist

Isabelle + Arianne + Olivia + Violet + Charlotte + Emmeline + Grace + Eleni
    Caleb + Everett + Jack + Avery + Samuel + Caspar + Grant + Rory

I'm not married either, but I've spent some time thinking about it since I think it very well may be my only chance to travel overseas... part of me wants to go somewhere warm and tropical so I can lay on a beach and relax after all that wedding stress, the other part wants to go to a place I may never have a chance to visit again, like France, China, or Japan. I really want to visit all three of those countries, but who knows if I'll have the money in the future. Disneyland is another one I'd consider but I don't think so... if I have the chance to go somewhere amazing and exotic I'd rather do that and go to Disneyland with my kids, if and when I have them.

My SO has already been to Africa, England, Canada, Mexico, and India, so I wouldn't want to go somewhere he'd been before (if we got married, lol). I'd rather find a new place to explore together.
    "I have found the one whom my soul loves"
    k ♥ m

Guinevere · Vivian · Florence · Lilleba · Beatrix
    August · Barnaby · Roland · Lester · Whitney

We did a week at a beach resort in Mexico, and loved it. Neither of us are really beach resort people, but after the stress of planning a move and a wedding, plus working in a high-stress job, I really just needed a week of doing very little. It was nice because there were some cultural sites to visit (Chichen-Itza and Tulum) but we also had the option of staying on the resort if we didn't feel like going anywhere.

What I would have changed? Well, there was a hurricane during the week we were there! It downgraded to a tropical storm at the last minute, but it basically kept us stuck in our rooms for a day. Still, no worries about stuck in your room when you're on your honeymoon, eh? ;-) The funniest part was that we weren't worried at all, but when I checked my email the day after the storm, there were a million emails from friends and family who were very concerned. Stupid CNN must have overblown the whole thing. I guess just be mindful that if you go down south in September or October, it is still hurricane season.
    Miriam ~ Helena ~ Estella ~ Beatrice ~ Anastasia ~ Alice ~ Marilla ~ Sarah
    Paul ~ Wesley ~ Walter ~ Edmund ~ Isaac ~ Abram ~ Gabriel

Trying for baby#1
    Avatar: Nathan Altman, Portrait of Anna Akhmatova