Names Searched Right Now:
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

<3 honeymoons <3

So what's your dream honeymoon? What sort of honeymoon did you have? What sort of honeymoon are you planning? What did you love about your honeymoon, and what would you have done differently? We're starting the elimination game with our honeymoon plans and I'm interested in some outside input. We're considering 1. A beach resort package; 2. A South American adventure; 3. A remote cabin out in the snow; 4. A riverboat cruise; and 5. An ocean cruise. Right now we're really leaning towards the remote cabin. I'm interested in other ideas as well.
    Considering...
    Cordelia Eilonwy Snow ● Evadne Undomiel Snow ● Isabeau Sophronia Blanche ● Lorelei Nimue Ondine
    Pandora Vivienne Swan ● Thisbe Octavia Wildrose ● Thora Ilythia Swan

●●● ●●● ●●●
    Caspian Ithuriel Wilder ● Damian Rainer Sparrow ● Evander Ithuriel Sol
    Gwydion Alaric Hart ● Malachi Tristan Bjorn ● Phineas Robin Blaise ● Theodore Peregrine Llyr

our furbabies: Sebastian & Oleander

Well, our honeymoon was a bit scattered. We had a few nights at a pretty awesome condo on Siesta Key (Sarasota, FL) and when we got back out here we had a long weekend where we did winter cabin-camping on the Northern Oregon Coast, which was actually so much lovelier. We explored lots of cool beaches, did Devil's Punchbowl, Seal Rocks, etc. The thing I loved most about that was some serious quality time together with no distractions.

My dream honeymoon would have been camping and hiking through New Zealand! I also would have loved staying in a cabin in the San Juan Islands and having hiking and kayaking adventures (we did kayak on the Orange River in Florida- SO MANY MANATEES! and that was pretty amazing)
    Baby Sequoia Orion due October 2014!
    Other favorites: Cytheria, Arcadia, Seraphina, Caspian, Gideon

Ooh camping and hiking through NZ is on our dream list, too. It's SO's number one spot he wants to visit. The San Juan Islands, hmm. I'll have to look into that. I've been dreaming about them since I watched Practical Magic. The no distractions and quality time is why the remote cabin is what we're leaning towards, I just worry we might get bored. But I guess if we get bored all alone on our honeymoon that's not a good sign! haha
    Considering...
    Cordelia Eilonwy Snow ● Evadne Undomiel Snow ● Isabeau Sophronia Blanche ● Lorelei Nimue Ondine
    Pandora Vivienne Swan ● Thisbe Octavia Wildrose ● Thora Ilythia Swan

●●● ●●● ●●●
    Caspian Ithuriel Wilder ● Damian Rainer Sparrow ● Evander Ithuriel Sol
    Gwydion Alaric Hart ● Malachi Tristan Bjorn ● Phineas Robin Blaise ● Theodore Peregrine Llyr

our furbabies: Sebastian & Oleander

We stayed at a remote beach cabin with spa and breakfast provided, it was only 1 room overlooking the beach/sunset- amazing!
    We took a couple of favourite movies and did a lot of walking and eating out- you wouldn't get bored lol
    Eliza Audrey | Eamon Reid
    Amalia Hazel | Leo Benjamin
    Freya Madeleine | Ronan Seth

We went to Cannes in the South of France for ours. We spent 10 days the Five Seas hotel. It was absolutely divine, it was in a beautiful location surrounded by gorgeous scenery and we had a gorgeous suite all to ourselves. I'd love to say we made the most of our time there by fitting in a jam packed itinerary of activities, but we just wanted to relax, so we spent our time at the beach, the pool, the spa, or just relaxing in our room. After dinner we'd go for long exploring walks, but that's pretty much all we did besides eat ourselves into food comas and make the most of the spa! I was on a pretty strict diet coming up to our wedding and we were both working crazy extra hours at work to pay for it, so eating, sleeping and relaxing was all we wanted to do!

From Cannes we went on to Paris, for four days, where we did all the touristy activities. We visited the Eiffel tower, took a boat ride down the Siene, visited the Louvre, and of course, lots of retail therapy! We even fit in a day trip to Disney Land which was honestly the highlight of the whole two weeks

No regrets about any aspect of it, I'd do it all over again. It did cost us quite a lot of money but it will probably be the most luxurious holiday we'll ever have, there's no way we'd be able to afford to stay somewhere that nice again, unless we win the lottery. We saved for years for it and it was money well spent in my book.

Mama to Amelie Clara (2008) & Daisy Madeline (2013).

Alice Tallulah, Polly Matilda, Rosalie Faye, Lucy Annabel, Maya Lillian, Hazel Kate, Eva Blossom, Juliet Lila, Ivy Camille.
    Charles Joshua "Charlie", Theodore Samuel "Teddy", Elliott Daniel, Noah Zachary, James Oscar, Arthur Philip, Rowan Isaac.