Names Searched Right Now:

Thread: Sims 3 Family

Sims 3 Family

I am playing large Sims 3 family with 18 children so far [maybe more to come : WDYT? I put them in groups because they have thems that go with each mother [the dad's been married/dated tons of times, etc]

Honesty
    Heavenly

Haven

Remington
    Winchester

Katniss
    Primrose

Lake

Paisley
    Piper

Fox
    Lynx
    Bear, Lion, Puma - triplets

Mystery

Ruen
    Chaos
    Current Favorite Names
    ♀ Monet | Monroe | Celsius (MN) | Malachi | Chai | Iowa
    ♂ Celsius (MN) | Monroe | Andrew

"Cat Mom" to: Tiger Lilly Jane

That's a big family! My favourites are Remington, Primrose, Paisley, Piper, and Ruen.

One of my favourite Sims 2 families has a wacky name theme. Their surname is Ryan, so all the boys have names that rhyme with it. Since the mum I married in had a plant name, that's the theme I went with for the girls. So far the family consists of Ryan (dad) and Ivy (mum), and their kids Bryan, Lyan, O'Ryan, Rose, Ryan, and Rylan. Bryan married Bella Goth (Cassandra's daughter), and has two sons named Jericho and Noble. If this was real life I wouldn't name the kids this way, but I think using themes in Sims is fun, it helps to remember which kid belongs to which sim
    Name loving BritBerry

I always have a fun time naming my SIMS (and other characters like that). My last Sim was named Ben Kingsley, lol.

I actually know real life brothers named Hawk and Wolf, maybe those can be Fox and Lynx new bros
    Olivia/Livia/Livy/Liv : Thessaly/Darah/Bethel : Noelle/Eve
    Benedict/Eli: Jude/Zane: Luke/Darius : Levi/Phineas/Calvin