Names Searched Right Now:
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by lovemysweeties View Post
    Brook envisions bubbling brooks, which for me is a big positive. Personally I am not a fan of Brook or Brooke on either sex. I love Brooks (go figure, not sure why not Brook and Brooke then). Brooks gives you the nature feel, a bit of country, and a bit of playfulness. I have been considering putting Brooks on my favorites list.
    I agree with this

Thanks all! We love Brooks too, but (I should have mentioned) our last name begins with an S. Sort of a deal breaker, no?

Go with Brooks! Brooks Robinson was one of the greatest third baseman of all time.

Quote Originally Posted by carmichael4 View Post
    Thanks all! We love Brooks too, but (I should have mentioned) our last name begins with an S. Sort of a deal breaker, no?
    Some will say deal breaker. I say call out Brooks (Surname) a few times. How does it sound to you? Have others listen as you call it out. What do they think?

Maebry Eloise o Emilie Sunday o Indie Rose Clementine o ? ? o ? ?
    Piers Lachlan o Tadhg Emerson o Gray Everett o Charlie Hawthorne o Jack Wilder
    -------------------------- o -------------------------- o ---------------------------

heart my son

I like Brook for a boy. I doubt that your son will meet many girls named Brook(e) his age, as the name is dated for a girl.
    Emily, 18, Southeastern US.
    College student and avid name nerd.
    ♂ | Samuel Edward George Arthur Ezra Gideon James
    ♀ | Jane Helen Anne Cora Phoebe Gwen Catherine