• Fatima

6 8.45%
  • Francine

60 84.51%
  • Flair

5 7.04%
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Red face Choose your favorite F name

We are due with our first child in a few weeks, a little girl We have decided on a middle name, Rosa, after my great grandmother. We would like her first name to be after my husband's great grandfather, Franklin, who was a writer and my husband is so proud of him. After months of debating, ( I just can't go with Franklin for a girl or Frances either) these are the 3 "F" names that we have agreed not to disagree on. Please choose your favorite of the three to go with Rosa.

Thanks for your help!

Francine Rosa it a great combination. Fatima would pair better with Rose than Rosa because of the matching "-a" endings. Flair makes me think of Facebook...

Have you also considered Francesca? The strong middle mutes the "-a" ending, though it would sound very Italian with Rosa (I don't know your heritage, so I don't how you'd feel about that).

How about Fleur
    Personal Favorites: Mira Cairdeas and Darrow Paine

Best Wishes To All

How about Felicity? I also like Francesca!

None of the above. Fatima is terrible unless you're Middle Eastern. Flair isn't even a name. Which leaves Francine by default, but I don't like Francine much at all. However, it's definitely the best of your three options. Have you considered Francesca?
    Audrey - Beatrice - Clara - Daphne - Flora - Jane - Mabel - Susannah

Arthur - Barnaby - Edward - Frederick - Henry - Rupert - Theodore - Walter