Names Searched Right Now:
Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Pick One From Each Group and Make A Sibset

Hello Berries, I like numerous names that share similar features (eg. initials, endings, sounds etc...). Please pick ONE favourite from each of the ten groups below and then make a sibset of five girls. The names can be different styles as long as they're complementary and work well for sisters, who cares? I can't wait to see the sibsets you Berries create!

1 The "TH" Endings: Elizabeth, Elspeth, Edith, Meredith, Ruth, Judith, Annabeth or Lilibeth

2 The Hard "T" Sounds: Bridget, Margaret, Charlotte, Juliet or Violet

3 The Flower Children: Calla, Daisy, Poppy, Marigold, Clover, Azalea, Zinnia, Lilac, Lavender, Magnolia, Iris, Primrose, Dahlia

4 The "EE" Ending Words: Bryony, Coralie, Cecily, Rosalie, January, Clarity, Felicity, Novalie, Leonie or Verity

5 The "D" Endings: Rosalind, Melisande or Corisande

6 The Feminine "IA's": Halia, Horatia, Junia, Eugenia, Grania, Livia, Aurelia, Zenobia, Flavia, Euphemia, Sonia, Lucia, Natalia, Sanchia, Melania, Theodosia, Antonia, Sylvia or Lavinia

7 The "N's": Bronwen, Elowen, Imogen, Arden, Olwen, Jocelyn, Evelyn, Maren or Rhonwen

8 The Lovely "LINE's" (although some of them are just "INE's"): Caroline, Emmeline, Adeline, Josephine, Evangeline, Melusine, Aveline, Seraphine, Madeline, Sandrine, Mazarine, Clementine, Eglantine, Coraline, Celestine, Leontine, Jacobine, Rosaline, Ondine/Undine, Ottoline, Adeline, Delphine, Nadine, Maxine, Aline, Claudine, Geraldine, Justine, Catherine or Zephyrine

9 The Beautiful "Belles": Amabel, Isabel/Isobel, Christabel, Mabel, Rosabel, Estelle, Annabel or Mirabel

10 Names From Mythology: Antigone, Aphrodite, Persephone, Nephele, Ariadne, Calliope, Anemone, Idony, Penelope, Daphne, Phoebe, Evadne, Psyche or Circe
    All the best,
    Mischa.

Great! I love Mischa threads.

One: Aphrodite, Zenobia, Corisande, Meredith and Zephyrine (I wanted Melisande, but you don't like repeating initials if I remember correctly?)

Two: Circe, Olwen, Sylvia, Estelle and Delphine

Three: Iris, Cecily, Sonia, Daphne and Maxine
    [FONT=Palatino Linotype][CENTER]My darling Marian Illyria Aphrodite, March 2013 & Little Bunny (a girl!) due 9th of February 2014[/CENTER][/FONT]

Amabel Anemone
    Adeline Arden
    Cecily Corisande
    Lavender Lilibeth
    Violet Verity.

but for real like

Amabel Maren
    Violet Corisande
    Lavender Elizabeth
    Halia Anemone
    Clementine Novalie

Any sibset I end up giving is going to be all kinds of a mess, but it'll be done with love.

Anemone is a total guilty pleasure of mine. Sounds pretty, also a kind of sea dwelling predator.
    Tallulah, Persephone, Eris, Saskia, Natasha, Zhanna, Matthias, Andreas, Dean, Isaac, Jude, Christopher, Caleb, Victor, Fabian, Skyler, Dexter, Cecily, Alannah, Savannah, Hester, Britta, Xanthe, Temperence, Violetta, Anton, Anatoly, Maksym, Ilya, Raphael, Gabriel, Xanthe, Carmen, Electra, Dahlia.

Here's my favorites:

Meredith
    Bridget
    Iris
    Leonie
    Rosalind
    Sylvia
    Jocelyn
    Zephyrine
    Mirabel
    Persephone

Here's the ones I'd use as firsts for you as they all sound lovely together and I think make better first for you:

Jocelyn
    Sylvia
    Iris
    Bridget
    Meredith

Here's what I'd do with them:

Jocelyn Leonie
    Sylvia Mirabel
    Iris Persephone
    Bridget Zephyrine
    Meredith Rosalind
    Mother, Hellenic Pagan Priestess, and Resident Greek name expert ^_^ Call me Dantea or Remy

http://covertocoverediting.webs.com/ -- Editing services available for cheap.

Proud Mama to:
    Persephone Elysia Willow -- June 5th 2013
    TTC #2 by Christmas 2014

Thank you Berries!

@Ottilie - I love your sibset of Iris, Cecily, Sonia, Daphne and Maxine.

@arielladreams - I love Anemone too even though my tongue trips up on it at times and I have to really think about it as I spell it out. Halia Anemone is speaking to me!

@dantea -I can quite imagine five sisters named Jocelyn, Sylvia, Iris, Bridget and Meredith. Lovely one and all!
    All the best,
    Mischa.