• Osiris Peregrine Blaise

21 63.64%
  • Osiris Loki Endymion

10 30.30%
  • Osiris Peregrine Loki

2 6.06%
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Which Osiris combo? round 2

Cody says his favorite are Osiris Peregrine Blaise and Osiris Loki Endymion. Which are my favorites right now too. So now it's between those 2 and he says he can't choose right now.

So, he would like some more opinions about why one is better than the others, etc

Siblings would possibly be:

Damien Quillon Samwise
    Alexander Dante Griffin
    Voltaire Loki Constantine
    Roland Artemus Meriadoc
    Ulysses Warren Brage

Here's my imagery:

Osiris Peregrine Blaise -- My explorer here is more exploring the snowy forest at the foot of the mountain, drawing beautiful pictures of the animals, the wolves hunting, the snowy rabbits. He's plotting the course of the winter birds. Blaise is the same. It's passion, a drive, fiercely proud of his work. He stays up late at night drawing and writing. Something like this

Osiris Loki Endymion -- Osiris is mountains and snow and exploring the depths of caves. Loki is there too, in the starry night, poking bats to see what happens so he can write about it later, starting little fires and smoking little animals out of their holes so he can draw pictures. At night, he's using his telescope to peer at the stars, entranced by their beauty. He lives in the cave basically, hunts for food, uses traps a lot. Something like this

I would imagine our little Osiris looking like this:

1 -- 2 -- 3 -- 4

Number 4 and 3 are my favorites ^_^
    Mother, Hellenic Pagan Priestess, and Resident Greek name expert ^_^ Call me Dantea or Remy

http://covertocoverediting.webs.com/ -- Editing services available for cheap.

Proud Mama to:
    Persephone Elysia Willow -- June 5th 2013
    TTC #2 by Christmas 2014

Osiris and Loki are definitely unusual figures to honour in a childs name, but it sounds pretty cool and what with Persephone it definitely fits in.

Kind of, I like mixing Mythologies and pantheons.

I actually misread it first time around and thought an option was Osiris Loki Blaise, which I love, but of the two options.

Osiris Peregrine Blaise.

Sounds like a party.

Saying that, I like Blaise. I like Loki. I think Endymion sounds a bit like a vegetables name? I don't know.

I'm not going to be able to give a great opinion here. I think Osiris Loki Endymion doesn't flow as well as the other, I'd say if it was Osiris Endymion Loki It'd work better, but only barely.

As for imagery. God Knows. Sounds quirky, y'know?

Osiris sounds very involved in nature and history, very in tune with things and peaceful, but able to pick up and lead when needs must.

Peregrine sounds good. Like the quality as in Good vs Evil, not just good as in it's a nice name.

Blaise is bold and confident.

Loki is mischevious and charming. I can't go far considering the name sake.

Endymion sounds old and wise, I guess.

Probably not what you were after.
    Last edited by arielladreams; November 1st, 2013 at 08:45 PM.
    Tallulah, Persephone, Eris, Saskia, Natasha, Zhanna, Matthias, Andreas, Dean, Isaac, Jude, Christopher, Caleb, Victor, Fabian, Skyler, Dexter, Cecily, Alannah, Savannah, Hester, Britta, Xanthe, Temperence, Violetta, Anton, Anatoly, Maksym, Ilya, Raphael, Gabriel, Xanthe, Carmen, Electra, Dahlia.

Ahh, Osiris Loki Endymion - I just love this - OPB is very regal and powerful, but OLE has mischief and sparkle and twinkliness and eye-crinkliness!
    Sequoia Orion born November 2014
    Other favorites: Cytheria, Arcadia, Seraphina, Caspian, Gideon

I prefer Osiris Loki Blaise, but I voted for Osiris Peregrine Blaise. I love your daughter's name!!!
    My favs: GIRLS:Nadia, Oceana, Ceraphina, Hania, Sasha, Natalia, Gavrielle, Inez, Azaleigha, Arabella

BOYS: Blaize, Caspian, Silas, Lysander/Lyzander, Marcos, Emileo, Tru, Zaccheus, Tobias, Syre, Josiah, Sebastion

Edited for privacy.
    Last edited by saracita00; January 18th, 2014 at 04:33 PM.
    My March arrival:
    Dulcinea Tesla
    We call her Daisy
    in honor of my mom.