Names Searched Right Now:
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
    Willow Alexandra is lovely! But if you want a middle with meaning how about a name that begins with H after Hilda? Or something connected to your Mom's first name or your family name?

I love Willow. Its my top name for a future daughter.

Maybe a middle with some of the same sounds as Hilda... My first thought is Willow Hilary or Willow Matilda. Or some of the same sounds as your mother's name.

Willow is a great name! I have only ever met one person with this name in my whole life, so I don't think it is all that popular.

I think Willow Hilda works, not that many people will even use her MN so if you really want to honor family, that's the route I'd go.
    Sequoia Orion born November 2014
    Other favorites: Cytheria, Arcadia, Seraphina, Caspian, Gideon

I absolutely love the name Willow!! I don't know if Willow Hilda works very well because of the will-hill sound, but it could work. Do you have any close friends, aunts, cousins, or siblings' names that you could take for middles? Best of luck!

Willow is breathtaking, and if Willow Hilda holds a lot of significance for you I'd use that. Always reminds me of Willow from Buffy the Vampire Slayer, who is awesome I think you can avoid Will unless she wants to be called that.
    ~~~~~~14 year old Canadian geek~~~~~~
    Girls:
    Alaska, Laila, Jasmine, Rachel, Amara, Daine, Anne, Sarai, Caroline, Alianne, Freya, Sophie, Coraline, Beth
    Combos: Alaska Jasmine, Alianne Inara, Laila Coraline, Freya Sarai, Anne Zaina, Rachel Amira, Amara May, Sophie Noor, Beth Aziza
    Boys:
    Avery, Rowan, Stellan, Sky, Dusk, Hart, Castiel, Alastair
    Combos: Dusk Alexander, Sky Amir, Hart Ismail