Names Searched Right Now:
Page 22 of 46 FirstFirst ... 12 20 21 22 23 24 32 ... LastLast

Thread: OOTD Thread

Today I went to church and wore a really cool pair if like tribal print jeans from JC Penny a red holister lace cami with a red long sleeve shirt over it also from holister an a thin gray hoodie from Stitches that is actually a men's sweater but oh well and I wore my black high top converse my hair was down long for some of the day and pulled up into a pony tail the rest of the time
    Nursing Student- class of 2014, 4 down! 1 to go...
    <3 Jesse's Girl <3
    Top Names
    Noah Rupert
    Bria Aurelie

<3 Wedding Date <3
    <3 10.17.2015 <3

Today I wear :

In school :

White shirt with white jacket , a skinny jean & my all star.

In afternoon school (I dont know how to say it in English) :
    A white t shirt with my baseball jacket, my sweet pants & UGGs.
    “Deep into that darkness peering, long I stood there, wondering, fearing, doubting, dreaming dreams no mortal ever dared to dream before.”~ Edgar Allan Poe .

My name is Vasiliki but I prefer Bellerose . A lover of dark names , trying to be something in her life .

Persephone ~ Clytemnestra ~ Iphigeneia ~ Hades ~ Prometheus ~ Perseus .

Today I wore my boyfriend's favorite outfit of mine when we took him to the airport to leave for Kentucky: my big white pullover cable-knit sweater, my blue infinity scarf, black leggings, and black combat boots.
    ~Tali~

Girls: Ivy, Caroline, Bryony, Augusta, Idony, Adeline, Elizabeth, Sage, Delphine

Boys: Adrian, Halcyon, Everett, Nathaniel, Elliott, Brighton, Theodore, Levi, Camden

Today I'm wearing my blue reversible infinity scarf (on the plaid side) and an old light blue summer camp t-shirt with some cropped black leggings.
    ~Tali~

Girls: Ivy, Caroline, Bryony, Augusta, Idony, Adeline, Elizabeth, Sage, Delphine

Boys: Adrian, Halcyon, Everett, Nathaniel, Elliott, Brighton, Theodore, Levi, Camden

Today, I'm going to a Christmas party, so I'm wearing my Hollister Santa Monica Shine sweater with a blue infinity scarf, black leggings and combat boots.
    ~Tali~