Names Searched Right Now:
Page 21 of 47 FirstFirst ... 11 19 20 21 22 23 31 ... LastLast

Thread: OOTD Thread

Today is my first day of winter break (even though it's a Saturday ) so I'm wearing some navy blue sweatpants with white stars on them and a big red t-shirt from a summer camp. I have my hair in a low bun to the side.
    ~Tali~

Girls: Ivy, Caroline, Bryony, Augusta, Idony, Adeline, Elizabeth, Sage, Delphine

Boys: Adrian, Halcyon, Everett, Nathaniel, Elliott, Brighton, Theodore, Levi, Camden

Today I'm wearing some navy blue Adidas athletic shorts and an oversized sky blue t-shirt from San Diego.
    ~Tali~

Girls: Ivy, Caroline, Bryony, Augusta, Idony, Adeline, Elizabeth, Sage, Delphine

Boys: Adrian, Halcyon, Everett, Nathaniel, Elliott, Brighton, Theodore, Levi, Camden

I'm wearing this sweater from Target:
    Screen Shot 2013-12-22 at 1.37.33 PM.jpg
    and black yoga capris.
    It's freezing rain today and I'm staying inside
    Lucia
    Sela, Iris, Bronwen and Bastian, Fletcher, Gideon

Today Iam getting to be inside since i'am sick so I wear grey sweet pants, blue hoodie & my uggs.

Today I went to church and wore a really cool pair if like tribal print jeans from JC Penny a red holister lace cami with a red long sleeve shirt over it also from holister an a thin gray hoodie from Stitches that is actually a men's sweater but oh well and I wore my black high top converse my hair was down long for some of the day and pulled up into a pony tail the rest of the time
    Nursing Student- class of 2014, 4 down! 1 to go...
    <3 Jesse's Girl <3
    Top Names
    Noah Rupert
    Bria Aurelie

<3 Wedding Date <3
    <3 10.17.2015 <3