Names Searched Right Now:
Page 1 of 47 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast

Thread: OOTD Thread

OOTD Thread

Post a picture of what you or your child are wearing today. It doesn't have to be you or the whole outfit- Google images is your friend or you can just describe your outfit.

Today:
    http://www.purplepieces.com/wp-conte...ns-sweater.jpg
    Plus black skinny jeans, bird t-shirt, grey converse and a black hair ribbon.

What about you and your little cuties?
    Last edited by whirligig; November 4th, 2013 at 12:14 PM. Reason: adding in that you can include your kids clothing

Aww, I love the jacket! Very cute. I worked all day. Which means I wore a white short-sleeved dress shirt and khaki pants. And sneakers. Real exciting, haha! I'm now wearing jean-material capris, and a striped, short sleeve Tommy Hilfiger tee shirt. I couldn't find a picture when I googled it. It's like... pink and orange and grey. It's too cold outside to wear it outdoors, but I don't plan on leaving the house until I go to church tomorrow morning. So.
    Ashley
    twenty-something namenerd and aspiring novelist

Isabelle Aurora Grace | Caleb Elias Joseph | Arianne Eleanor Daisy | Everett Joshua Charles
    Olivia Wren Camille | Jack August Wilder | Violet Ophelia Claire | Avery Ian George

It's grey out and I was feeling down this morning, so I'm wearing bright orange pants to cheer myself up. I've got orange skinny jeans with knee-high black boots, a navy and white striped shirt, and I threw on a cardigan since I'm chilly at work.
    Miriam ~ Helena ~ Estella ~ Beatrice ~ Anastasia ~ Alice ~ Marilla ~ Sarah
    Paul ~ Wesley ~ Walter ~ Edmund ~ Isaac ~ Abram ~ Gabriel

Trying for baby#1
    Avatar: Nathan Altman, Portrait of Anna Akhmatova

I probably have one of the most boring wardrobes ever. I've been wearing a t-shirt and jeans every day for the past few weeks hoping that I can will the weather into cooling down a bit... but no.

Today I wore the t-shirt I got this summer at an Eagles concert. This one: http://cfn.groundctrl.net/clients/th...6n9427m03g.jpg

Except, you know, I rolled the sleeves up and wore bracelets to make it slightly more girly. Lucky for me, wearing over-sized shirts that look like they belong to your dad/brother/boyfriend are very "in" on my college campus. So I can get away with it.
    Emily, 19, Southeastern US.
    College student, name nerd, and generally geeky.
    ♂ | Samuel Edward George Arthur Ezra Gideon James
    ♀ | Jane Helen Anne Cora Phoebe Gwen Catherine

image.jpg

LOL, I got home from school and threw on an old Disney tee and comfy pants
    ~Emily

Ladies...
    Annabel, Carlotta, Tamar, Jubilee, Lorelei, Lola, Josie, Alice, Indira, Claire, Liliosa, Vivienne, Ella, Abigail, Ivy

Gents...
    Jameson, Samuel, Archer, Dominic, Barnaby, Paul, Henry, Oliver, Jadon, Isaac, Harrison, Lawson, Ezra, Rhys

"The most beautiful voice in the world is that of an educated Southern woman."
    (Stolen from @tabby)