Names Searched Right Now:
Page 1 of 10 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: First kiss

First kiss

Just thought this would be a fun thread to make I'm 17 and never been kissed or even asked out or flirted with I was homeschooled and rather shy so ya only a few not very close friends 2......
    What about you guys ?
    Ravenclaw,astronomer,biologist,Writer, bookworm, artist,history mythology and anime geek, ~

~Ramses Dorian Aramis~sirius westley Damon~Helios Sebastian wolf~Loki Antony Sherlock~Regulus Casper Wilde~
    ~Cleopatra Novel Estelle~Lorelei Belinda Isis~Penelope Morgana Selene~Evelyn Persephone Opaline~Hermione Euphemia clover~

I was eighteen and it was with the guy I'd been in love with for two years. He was the most popular boy in sixth form, very clever and a very talented actor. I'd hoped he'd like me back as we got to be good friends - despite me being the social outcast, small and not pretty and painfully, awkwardly, in awe of him shy, but then he went to university and I pretty much forgot all about him.

However, when he came back for Christmas he asked my friend to ask if I'd like to go to the pub for New Year's Eve with them all.

That night was a dream. He held my hand and we played pool and then as we walked home in the small hours of the morning he stopped and kissed me.

In complete and jubilant shock I said: 'No one's ever done that to me before.'

He smiled and kissed me again.

Nearly ten years later, and with all the bad things and mess that followed, I still can't believe it happened. It's a memory I'll always treasure.
    Last edited by renrose; July 18th, 2014 at 05:02 PM.
    ~Boys~

Jory Leander Atticus, August Eli Benedict, Casimir Mordecai Stewart,
    Edmond John Meirion, Horatio Ethell Emery, Bram William Jasper,
    Julian Remy Charles, Vasiliy Lochlan Michael.

~Girls~

Aira Rose ___, Eleni Fiorella Charlotte, Sylvia Sayuri Noor,
    Merit Eleanora Adelaide, Clover Elodie Seraphine, Bridie Scarlett Viola,
    Marguerite Cecilia Iris, Eilidh Clara Valentine.

Sorry to anyone who read TSI. First draft was terrible. Second drafting now.

I'm not going to count a "kiss" at the age of fourteen with a boy I "dated" for all of two days.

In more proper terms, I was eighteen when I had my proper first kiss, at university with my now husband's best mate - also, the guy in question was the best man at our wedding, he decided it would be hilarious to bring it up in his best man speech, thankfully it's never bothered my husband and he finds it funny. It was very awkward kiss, wish I could say it was super romantic or something like that but it wasn't: it was during a game of truth or dare (I would like to say in my defence that it wasn't my idea, my more adventurous and more immature roommates forced me!).

My first kiss with my husband wasn't too romantic either, it was two days later and it was whilst we were drunk. I swear that I'm actually not as much of a partier or somebody with such loose morals as these two stories portray me as, I do actually have a very northern pointing moral compass.

@ren: your story is super romantic and beautiful!
    Beautiful baby girl who changed our world: Nettie Claudia Appleby ~ 25th of July 2014

Bryony|Lydia|Vera|Petra|Imogen|Sadie|Monica|Georgi ana|Anneliese|Zara|Clara|Adeline|Lois|Sophia|Elena |Aurora|Lucille|Erica|Mercy|Blythe|Felicity

Jude|Oscar|Xavier|Patrick|Bart|Felix|Nathaniel|Fre derick|Isaac|Evan|Theodore|Adam|Jasper|Callum|Ezra |Ezekiel|Henry|Samson|Niall|Percy|Barney|Seamus|Ha velock

My very first kiss (I don't really count it because I hardly remember) was when I was in kindergarten so I was probably six years old? I don't remember too much other than the boy's name was Trevor and I kicked him afterwards... haha. Not much there.

My real first kiss was in seventh grade, I was 12. It was with the other guests from my best friend's 13th birthday party and we were at McDonald's after the party. We ordered food and ice cream cones and played spin the bottle with an empty box of chicken nuggets, lol. It was this semi-cute kind of weird guy's turn so he spun the box and the arrow we drew on it pointed to me, so yeah... Nothing romantic whatsoever, just really fast and awkward.
    Last edited by oboeplayer1; July 18th, 2014 at 09:51 PM.
    ~Tali~

Girls: Ivy, Caroline, Bryony, Augusta, Idony, Adeline, Elizabeth, Sage, Delphine

Boys: Adrian, Halcyon, Everett, Nathaniel, Elliott, Brighton, Theodore, Levi, Camden

My first kiss was actually kind of annoying, versus cute which I think is what he was going for. I was laying over the back of his couch with my head hanging upside down and he came over and kissed me. We had been dating all of a day and I guess I wanted something a bit more special, ya know? He just kind of sprung it on me during a time I didn't really want it, plus looking back I guess I didn't really like him, haha. He turned out to be weird and obnoxious, so no harm there.

My first kiss with my fiance is a funny story. We were sitting in my car when I was like 16 on our first "date" (even though we had been smitten with each other for awhile), and I learned across the seat, kissed him, and proceeded to burst into tears. I assumed he didn't want it/like me that much and I had ruined everything. Obviously I didn't but still, haha

listography.com/JessicaRoseSays

Alexander Owen ~ Patrick Thomas ~ Jeremy Shea ~ Nolan Jack ~ Conor Arlo ~ Evan Daniel ~ Samuel Mark
    Nora ~ Claire ~ Stella ~ Maura ~ Madeleine ~ Violet ~ Victoria ~ Ava ~ Gabrielle ~ Leah ~ Soleil